Tribute Minis for Chaos ETL III

Kilofix

Only marginally! It's basically the different between a black and a brown wash over the top - nothing major - I would only do that with your blessing and guidance on how you'd want him based! You've absolutely nailed the weathering, I'll take some closer shots of him soon by himself because he deserves to be shown off!

Your model now - that Alpha Legionaire, ....I mean Death Guard won't mind additional weathering.

Also, I left the basing to everyone since I didn't think I could appropriately match.

Also, I left the basing to everyone since I didn't think I could appropriately match.

That's ok, there are times when I doubt I can match my basing scheme too. That is why my Tau use Christmas cobblestone roads cut to fit their base (I outsource Tau basing to China laugh.png).

http://s11.postimg.org/93bu5xopf/Tau_Base.jpg

• 1 month later...

i know ots taken a while but finally got a photo of the awsome mini kilo sent me with a few of my own chaos marines, again wanted to thank kilo for this, and he will get a squad of his own in the future, i have a bag of forgeworld marines to join him

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/DDE3E859-6F0D-4B89-BD25-F68A268E0792.jpg

*doorbell rings*

Me: "Hmmm, I'm not expecting a package right now, what could that be?"

Mailman: "There ya go, from the US of A."

Me: "???" ... *opens* ... "!!!"

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/funny%20pics/2015-04-17%2012.06.39_zpsswxwkilz.jpg

THANKS KILOFIX!!

AVE DOMINUS NOX, BROTHER!

I'm not in a position to actually spread out my Chaos for display purposes as it occupies an entire mini book case in my 40K/Christmas room.  For a few hours yesterday it looked like I might have a chance to spread out the Chaos, but no.  So my next best solution is play a game with as much of my stuff as possible and take pictures.  Sadly I have not had a game in a while either.  I feel like a Saturday morning cartoon villain being thwarted in all of my dastardly schemes.

I'm not in a position to actually spread out my Chaos for display purposes as it occupies an entire mini book case in my 40K/Christmas room. For a few hours yesterday it looked like I might have a chance to spread out the Chaos, but no. So my next best solution is play a game with as much of my stuff as possible and take pictures. Sadly I have not had a game in a while either. I feel like a Saturday morning cartoon villain being thwarted in all of my dastardly schemes.

I know that feeling, a mixture of moving and graduation bearing down on me means I haven't even unpacked most of my 40k stuff. Still have no idea where my brushes are.

@kilo I'll get you that group shot eventually, I promise! smile.png

I'm actually doing 30K Ad Mech this year but I want to do tribute minis for Chaos again as it was fun and that's still where my core is.

Only ETL III Slave and Callista are left with the Exquisite Promenade (which may be a good thing or a bad thing, I'm not sure).

16560128173_de42bd5072_z_d.jpg

Archived