I can definitely do the Valkyrie crew survivor since I didn't use the door gunners on the Valk in this thread, so I've got that body and the heads I didn't use.

If I can figure out a way to incorporate that other aspect I will.

Excellent, sounds great and i hope the model helps out in future games!

• 5 months later...

It's been quite a while since I updated, but figured I would post the Inquisitorial segment of my army for tomorrow's tournament here even thought I'm not going to Astronomi-con anymore. I hope my fellow inquisitors will appreciate these offerings. So first up is the Inquisitorial Storm Trooper platoon who will be accompanying Lord Inquisitor Soulis into battle. So first up here's the full platoon:

med_gallery_66537_9465_265529.jpg

The Command Squad:

med_gallery_66537_9465_129994.jpg

7-man Plasma squad:

med_gallery_66537_9465_379855.jpg

"Meltacide" squad:

med_gallery_66537_9465_215858.jpg

Well I got hammered both games I'm afraid. First against GK was close but bad draws in maelstrom killed me. That and horrific reserve rolls. But the Scion HQ blew up his double Wyverns in one shooting phase.

Second game my opponent with a rather gross Thunder wolf and knight army seized the initiative and rolled very well. His knight one-shotted my command tank and his wingman. And perfect scatters on pods allowed him to Ice my platoon. The inquisition element kicked some butt though. The stormies deep striking killed lots and lord inquisitor Soulis' warband laid some hurt. If he hadn't seized could have been a totally different game if he hadht seized.

It's been quite a while since I updated, but figured I would post the Inquisitorial segment of my army for tomorrow's tournament here even thought I'm not going to Astronomi-con anymore. I hope my fellow inquisitors will appreciate these offerings. So first up is the Inquisitorial Storm Trooper platoon who will be accompanying Lord Inquisitor Soulis into battle. So first up here's the full platoon:

med_gallery_66537_9465_265529.jpg

The Command Squad:

med_gallery_66537_9465_129994.jpg

7-man Plasma squad:

med_gallery_66537_9465_379855.jpg

"Meltacide" squad:

med_gallery_66537_9465_215858.jpg

They look nice! It wasn't until I saw the meltacide sergeant that I realized that you're mixing in some fine looking kasrkin with those horrid new plastics...I guess they blend rather well, depending on your paint scheme.

Game three was essentially a draw. Fatigue leading to forgetting my psychic phase and some outrageously bad dice on the very last turn prevented victory. I'm talking six meltaguns failing to wound a single marine bad. The Valkyrie did kill a lone marine with a missile though!

I will try to do batreps ASAP.

Tied the last game purely because we were only able to play two turns. My opponent was kind of slow but I didn't think he was that slow. Not sure what happened there. If we went one more turn he would have been in a world if hurt.

Fun game -- rough riders with invisibility beat up his noise marines and Russes killed Berzerkers on droves. Khârn the Betrayer brutally killed a scion squad was has two battle cannons 4 meltaguns and the Valkyrie squad ready to open up.

They look nice!  It wasn't until I saw the meltacide sergeant that I realized that you're mixing in some fine looking kasrkin with those horrid new plastics...I guess they blend rather well, depending on your paint scheme.

Thanks! Yes, the do blend surprisingly well in the classic Inquisitorial Storm Trooper colour scheme.

Archived