What are we waiting for?

Given that the wait for my Legion is getting positively soul aching, Iv decided to start a threat about what legions and or Primarch's we are waiting to see and what rules you would like to see for each ;) 

So who's waiting for what?

Is it only rules? Because I'm dying to see the duel-rama that will be Leman Russ and Magnus the Red. That is going to be positively amazing. I'm greatly anticipating both of their rule sets as well

Model wise, Dorn, Sigismund (both have rules so YAY!), REALLY looking forward to the sculpt of Sanguinius.

Maybe a model for the Stormbird? But it's bigger than a Thunderhawk so...yeah...

Looking forward to some Raven Guard specific units and the like since they're highly likely going to be my second Legion if/when I get the time.

Rules wise, anything is good. Forgeworld has done amazing work and until they actually release something that straight up sucks, they can do no wrong :p

@ Balthamal, Doesnt have to be rules, lets just make it a general "What were waiting for" thread

For me, Im always more interested in fluff so Terran Origins, campaigns fought during the Crusade, Special Units that kind of thing. Id also like to see different battles that we have never never been covered in the series

For fluff purposes, I want to buy and read the FW book on the Shadow Crusade. More information for my existing World Eaters army. More background on the Word Bearers and Ultramarines wouldn't hurt either. Perhaps we'd even get the rules/model for an ascended Angron. 

For modeling/painting purposes, I want to see the FW book on Calth, which would give us the rules for the Ultramarines. Since they'd most likely be my next army...

Dark Angels during the Thramas Crusade!

Curze and El'Jonson models. Some Zone Mortalis rules for the Primarchs facing off against each other. Usable with Guilliman and Vulkan too!

Corswain and Sevatar models. Alexis Polux and Warsmith Dantioch models for some tag-team action with Curze.

Soul binding  sun blinding, I see what you did there Heathens.....

Two main ones for me are for when BA get their rules and really interested to see FW's take on the Siege of Terra itself.

Models, when all the Primarchs have been released, Emperor would be a bonus, and the Custodes are the main ones but let's be honest, looking forward to ALL of it still to come, from either BL and FW

Hi. My name's Blood Angel Scout, and I'm a Heresy Junkie...

Rule:

Blinding light -

When using the Emperor model, your opponent must go look at the sun for a minute before performing any actions during any phase.

Note: if Horus is on the table, your opponent may wear sunglasses

Think you've mistaken soul binding for sun blinding.....

Eh...

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110728175246/warhammer40k/images/4/4d/Psyker.jpg

Same thing. 

Drop a psychedelic while listening to choir music to add to the effect.  :lol:

Think you've mistaken soul binding for sun blinding.....

Eh...

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110728175246/warhammer40k/images/4/4d/Psyker.jpg

Same thing. 

Drop a psychedelic while listening to choir music to add to the effect.  :lol:

That's what I look like when reading the comments section at BoLS

BCK's got it, it's from the 3rd Ed. Rulebook. Such a pretty piece, very grim.

Anyhoo, back on topic, I'm waiting for some of these random vehicles they keep mentioning in the HH series, like the Mastodon transport. So psyched to see this thing, all I can imagine is a massive rhino transport with a cow-catcher plow on the front.   :D

BCK's got it, it's from the 3rd Ed. Rulebook. Such a pretty piece, very grim.

Anyhoo, back on topic, I'm waiting for some of these random vehicles they keep mentioning in the HH series, like the Mastodon transport. So psyched to see this thing, all I can imagine is a massive rhino transport with a GROX-catcher plow on the front.   :D

Fixed that for ya ;)

White Scars. My Salamanders have all their bits pretty much out now, and they're featured in book IV too. So once I've got another 3.5-4k of them, I can start thinking of another Legion. And the White Scars really, really appeal. Brotherhood of the Storm and Scars have really helped here. I'm hoping for an amazing Jaghatai Khan mini :)

Archived