To my Brothers of the Chapter:

Polythemus

Brothers of the Rock,

We the Chapter of the Dark Angels, stand on the Brink of History. With the diligence of Capt. Semper we have seen that at the last weekly update we stood 19,000 pts behind chaos. The putrid vile heretics think that their victory is inevitable. Their champion in excess and debauchery steve shields, completed a 17, 000 point vow, and revowed 10,000 points. Another champion Fasha the Dog, is currently working to complete a 10,000 point vow. Now according to my sources that have infiltrated the great enemy, both of these participants are close to completing their works of evil, so we shall have to turn to our own strengths to see this job through. We have had many completions in these small hours of the battle, but still we need more. All of you with outstanding vows the chapter is relying on you.

All told there are 20 vows for 400+ points. 

vijok

shadow guard

snarf.za

red mood

plasmaspam

mirage

marvmoogy

Interrogator ChaplainKamjin

Greenz

Erren

Bryan blair

brother Erekose

Brother bethor

brother bahram

anaziel

adper

I believe there will be penalties for Chaos. They believe their great victory is at hand. Brothers victory is never sweeter than when it is snatched from a foe who relaxed too soon. Let us demonstrate once more the hate that burns in every Dark Angel. The hour grows late, so I leave you with this. PAINT. VICTORY. GLORY.

Well Capt. Semper has not completed his update, but unofficially all of the chaos mega vows came through. Undoubtedly they can not match the painting quality that exist amonst we Brothers of the Rock, but, for the purposes of this competition, they are victorious. This makes me sad as I was not able to partake in the victory of last years success, but I am happy that we had a very high completion rate and finished in a respectable position. Congratulations on your painting and on having lives outside of this hobby (27000 pts... sheesh), now go forth and crush every chaos player on the table top. 

Thanks for that last minute pep talk brother, I can't believe I was ready to call it quits! It truly is inspiring the size of some of our vows, and the quality of the paint jobs. Spectacular work gentlemen (and gentlewomen) .

Archived