++ Gods of the Arena - A World Eaters Community ++

Flint13

I was defo missing something with the stats then lol. Tbh it sounds like a great idea and id like to hear how it fairs in a game or 2.

I agree with termis looking like hunched fatties haha. But they have there purpose :-)

Edit: i just tried your idea on battlescribe and it only lets you have 4 combi weapons + champ. But its strange it does not let you have a ccw with the combi weapon. It has to be bolt gun + combi =/

Edited by Sagentus

I'd do blood letters, but I'd have to buy into blood letters/daemons codex and I'm not sure I'm down for that. That would certainly be the economical (points wise) if I could drop two sizable blood letter units in cover behind in the opponent's backfield if they have pushed to midtable (which means my zerkers are going to chop that meat sooner).

Reading your part about bits and stuff, even consider converting 'Bloodletters'.

So far tester the premise of it at a small 1K test and I was certainly not dissapointed. The Banner of Blood is a huge game changer for us in conjunction with the ability to deep strike.

A cool conversion I think you could consider for "Chosen Bloodletters" could look something like this:

Maxime_WarpTalons.jpg

Source: https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/06/22/army-showcase-maxime-pastourels-plague-marines-june22gw-homepage-post-4/

The legs used here are allready from Bloodletters and Skullreapers but in reality I think nobody should be upset if you'd convert this into a more Khornate variant with either massive chain axes or indeed lightning claws on foot to represent Bloodletters.

Some people might initially confuse them for Possessed but if you make it Daemonic enough I think it can be awesome. Quite some possessed heads look like Bloodletteresque heads anyway...

99120102056_CSMPossessed01.jpg

Are those Nurgle warp talons?

I was kind of thinking of having dual axe power armor guys being possessed (since with their strength and ap it's like they are equipped with power axes) but...I also got a lot of 'failed' or 'reclaimed' conversions with chainswords and the like (and a lot of the actual berserker 'gorilla fist' arms) but possessed in world eaters is kind of..."yo I got Berserkers, terminators and warp talons...what are possessed bringing me?"

I still have Saurus warriors (Lizardmen are still my favorite gw model range-though Dark Elf coldones are better) so I could use them as blood letters that was sort of the plan to make Daemonkin before the Legion book came out.

Edited by Trevak Dal

Anybody know if World Eaters are still rumored to follow DG and TS in suit and get their own codex, thus having their own release? Some new Berzerker models would be amazing

No rumours so far.

What I do deem logical is to have Slaanesh get their release at the end of this year. Because they are running behind.

This could mean they will have another look at Khorne in 2019... But I think the best hopes we have is some kind of event where World Eaters will become relevant.

I do know that Khorgorath and Fleshhound plastic sculpts are finished. I really think all World Eater fans would really need is new Berzerker models.

Are those Nurgle warp talons?

I was kind of thinking of having dual axe power armor guys being possessed (since with their strength and ap it's like they are equipped with power axes) but...I also got a lot of 'failed' or 'reclaimed' conversions with chainswords and the like (and a lot of the actual berserker 'gorilla fist' arms) but possessed in world eaters is kind of..."yo I got Berserkers, terminators and warp talons...what are possessed bringing me?"

I still have Saurus warriors (Lizardmen are still my favorite gw model range-though Dark Elf coldones are better) so I could use them as blood letters that was sort of the plan to make Daemonkin before the Legion book came out.

They are! Or at least are supposed to represent that. That army is quite some years old now but still looks amazing!

I'd certainly go straight Bloodletters instead of Possessed for Khorne armies, unless you are really wanting to keep it full CSM. The Possessed and Berzerker roles overlap so much that they are practically some sort of redesigned duplicate. 

Saures could make interesting Bloodletters I think :) Depends on what you do with their weapons and armour...

Anybody know if World Eaters are still rumored to follow DG and TS in suit and get their own codex, thus having their own release? Some new Berzerker models would be amazing

No rumours so far.

What I do deem logical is to have Slaanesh get their release at the end of this year. Because they are running behind.

This could mean they will have another look at Khorne in 2019... But I think the best hopes we have is some kind of event where World Eaters will become relevant.

I do know that Khorgorath and Fleshhound plastic sculpts are finished. I really think all World Eater fans would really need is new Berzerker models.

Annnnnnnd of course, the Daemon Lord of the Red Sands... I think you meant "all World Eater fans would really need is New Berzerker Models and mu-f!*&ing Angron!"

Edited by Bloody Legionnaire

Annnnnnnd of course, the Daemon Lord of the Red Sands... I think you meant "all World Eater fans would really need is New Berzerker Models and mu-f!*&ing Angron!"

He! Yeah that would be cool but that should also mean there is a worthy opponent for him! 

So far the Berzerkers love to stomp. There seems no issue that can't be solved by applying more, just a few more ;) 

I noticed a detail in the artwork Dies Irae by Joazzz2 of some World Eaters that I thought was pretty awesome for some inspiration.

ssZgeZy.png

Is the front dude with the chainglaive in cataphractii armor, or are those just extra armor plates on his shoulders?

Edited by Juggernut

Cool artwork, certainly can give some inspiration for future designs. In general the piece is really awesome and incredibly big, respect to the artist for that! I personally hope to see some more World Eater artwork in the near future but I also think it's more likely that this will occur in 2019.

At the same time though rumours about plastic Khorgorath (seperate kits) and plastic Fleshhound still linger the halls of Age of Sigmar... So maby GW is just waiting for the right window. Considering they have added the Mutalith to Thousand Sons it's but a small step to add Khorgoraths and Slaughterbrutes to World Eaters. I'm certain the looks would blend just okay with each other. Same really for the Cultist potential we can find in Necromunda's model lines.

• 3 weeks later...

If we are still adding to the roll:

I am Blackheart1223, and I am Khorne’s mandate made flesh. Through Lord Zhufor The Impaler, I command the warband known to the lapdogs of the weakling Imperium as the Skulltakers.

“There is no peace. There is only time wasted between battles.”

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to toss my hat into the roll-call (if its sill being done).

I am Gederas.

Through Khadon Drachstur, Arch-Slaughterer of Juytera, do I command the remnants of the World Eaters' 32nd company, now known as the World Renders of Khorne. The are supplemented by Khorne's own infernal legions, as well as many forms of traitor to the Imperium, including a group known as the Daughters of Khorne.

Edited by Gederas

I present Braun Brassclaw. My Zhufor count as. Using the Steloc Aethon model as a base, some world eater shoulder pads, a warp talon claw, wrathmonger head (I did have to clip the cheek horns in order for it to fit) and skull crusher axe. It's probably one of my favorite conversions I have ever done.

DY2TRgSX4AA2DtB.jpg

Run out of likes today lol. Great work on this Khârn kitbash. The only thing i would try and do is have the left arm pointing in the same direction as hes looking. So then he looks like hes firing on the run :-)

His head is actually on a pin-joint right now. He's supposed to looking down the barrel of his left plasma gun, but I didn't notice where his head was pointing when I was taking the pictures.

I'm actually planning on magnetizing his head, so that I can swap between that one and a helmet (the AoS Skullcrusher Champion's helmet), as I did break down and shave the super high collar the model has stock.