++ Excessive Perfection - An Emperor's Children Community ++

Forté

It's becoming more and more frequent that my brain vegetates and I forget words to describe context.

IE, I forgot about the outline. I would make one for myself, but the laptop is still shot.

Edited by incinerator950

Templar-nette makes fun of Sub-Commander Nuzzle (foreground), Herald to The Volatile Princess of the Carnal Coterie (background), as he tries to figure out how to send forte a membership request through his ancient Cognis-Signum.

14678168079_65aaf41cfc_b.jpg

A medallion type one would be sweet since my siggy takes up excessive space as it is lol

I'll have a tinker when I can.

Just to throw this out there. Do people actually want their name on the banner or just a nice, little image?

A medallion type one would be sweet since my siggy takes up excessive space as it is lol

Just to throw this out there. Do people actually want their name on the banner or just a nice, little image?

doubt you could fit my username on, ill settle for STD

That's what I heard anyway

How charmingly apropos.

So very fitting for a Slaanesh Lord...

you should know, i got them off you

Didn't I tell you to cover your saves forte?

*sigh* This is why I usually avoid the Slaanesh threads (aside from all dat heresy), ya'll are nasty. :sick::laugh.:

Didn't I tell you to cover your saves forte?

*sigh* This is why I usually avoid the Slaanesh threads (aside from all dat heresy), ya'll are nasty. :sick::laugh.:

Seen more disturbing in non EC threads, this is just general banter for the sons of the pheonican

Jeez, is everyone so post-heresy now?

From what I can tell. Don't forget though, this is the Chaos forum and the HH lot are holding their main party round the corner.