++ Excessive Perfection - An Emperor's Children Community ++

Forté

Jeez, is everyone so post-heresy now?

From what I can tell. Don't forget though, this is the Chaos forum and the HH lot are holding their main party round the corner.

Ah yes, very true. I thought more people would continue on a debased legacy, rather than form new warbands.

Divisive lot we are.

for once it wasnt me who got in to trouble, probably because i have just got in, but still its nice to not get told off by a mod for once. is weird sein my homie bein all responsible n whatnot, im so gonna give him hell if i ever see him in person muahahahahahahahahahha

*A red flickering glow came from the entryway as a white and green armoured marine entered the room. His armour was laced with gold, silver, and other precious metals and ensorcled with runes made from the selfsame shine. Affixed to his back was a great furnace in what lay slowly melting gold which ran a pipe to a golden gun. He had several slaves following behind dragging a bier laden with three golden statures. The first and third were of screaming men but the middle was of an unarmoured astartes. At each port where the black carapace would exit the skin and at the eyes and all orifices save the mouth were the dried oozings of molten gold. The mouth was a perfect circular hole, toothless and tongueless.*

"Here are your decorations Forte. Now bring me my payment."

*A flick of the hand and several slaves emerged from door and carried 6 platinum chests across the floor in exchange for the statues. They set them in recesses in the ancient walls.*

"As always a pleasure, Aelianus, doing business."

*Aelianus stepped onto the beir and motioned to his slaves to bear him and his prizes to the edge of the wall. After they gingerly removed his furnace and weapons, he began to pick out the dirt from his boots  and flick it away in contempt of all those around him.*

I give you Aelianus the Pristine, a captain of the Hoardkeepers, artisan, murderer, and treasure hunter.

Hoardkeepers Captain Finished

Edited by Teetengee

What shame? At least you aren't a golden boy who has a metal fetish.

Anyway, I can't decide on which Possessed sword arm for my counts as Blade of the relentless. The left arm long power sword, left arm burning sword, or right arm chainsword.

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac116/incinerator950/Mobile%20Uploads/tmp_18152-20140811_1650071357478345_zps684a974e.jpg

Edited by incinerator950

Like them all though for the Blade of the Relentless I'd go for the Longsword. Sticks out more.

Big fan of the Possessed bitz. Don't really like the models too much by themselves but the dynamic poses and mutated backpacks and claws are cool. 

Anyone have a good idea how to represent the Hand of Darkness from the BL supplement? I thought about buying this old Necron Lord for its arm. I once saw a Fantasy Chaos Warrior Lord in an old WD a long time ago and I vividly remember how awesome it looked. Wish I still had that issue. 

Edited by Strazhakov

just for forte, im teaching my noise marines to play this...

https://myspace.com/lamboxferrari/music/song/metalgangnamstyle-lxf-psy-90192851-100338876

yes im converting some now so they look like they are doin the dance