++ Excessive Perfection - An Emperor's Children Community ++

Forté

gallery_29004_9303_34655.jpg

Follow me, my Children, and the glory of victory shall be yours. We shall cleanse ourselves in the crimson waters of our enemy. We shall bring the ecstasy of quick release to those who stand before us. We shall give bloody praise to the Lord of Pleasure and sing his name as we dance across the fallen. Follow me, my Children, and you shall taste the undreamt joys that lie beyond the bounds of mortal sense.

- Fabius Bile, Lieutenant Commander of the Emperor's Children

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-s3JO9L1A4Wc/URcm0GxfNnI/AAAAAAAAB34/DSAj7FoFMzQ/s1600/fulgrim.jpg

Fulgrim the Phoenician, the Illuminator, the Prefector of Chemos

“You fuss too much over making the "right" choice Gaius. All we need do is make a good choice, see it through, and accept the consequences.”

- Fulgrim

"Brothers of the Emperor's Children and warbands of Slaanesh, those loyal to the Emperor and those gifted with enlightenment, pre Heresy or post. It is time we made our presence felt to those who believe us totally disjointed and taken by pleasures they could never comprehend. Let us join together, no matter how briefly, and document the full extent of the 3rd Legion and those warbands who wage war to bring perfection to the Imperium and it's followers."

"It is only asked that you illuminate us all with a proclamation of your Lord's name and any titles, his company number if still fighting in the Heresy or his warbands given name. If it pleases, you can even take some time to tell us of your deeds and victories, those who have gained honour within your ranks, and any other details you wish to embellish upon. The important details will be recorded here for all to see (Lord, company number, warband name, your name) and will be kept as up to date as can be so long as the slaves keep coming and those at the back keep the noise to an acceptable level (or you may have to spend time with my flesh crafter, and that's no reward). So please, after an example introduction, step forward and take the floor.

We don't bite..."

+ + + + + +

So here we have it. I have to credit Flint13, Jaspcat, and KrautScientist for the inspiration to put this in place (that and Khorne can't have all the glory after all). I'll get the ball rolling:

++ I am Forte, dedicated to Slaanesh and former Emperor's Children Legionnaire, send forth my 'Divine Flayers' lead by Nemitus 'the Flayed' Luura. The Imperium is ripe for our enticement and self gratification. And with my flesh crafter, Faustus 'the Licentious' Belatari, those still worshipping the corpse Emperor shall tremble with fear.

+ + + + + +

Brothers! Welcome to the feast! Tell me, which among you will be the first course?

- Lucius

(Pre) Heresy Companies

1st Company - commanded by First Captain Julius Kaesoron

2nd Company - commanded by Captain Solomon Demeter

3rd Company - commanded by Captain Marius Vairosean

6th Company - commanded by Captain Abatis Raroson (Chaeron)

10th Company - commanded by Captain Saul Tarvitz

13th Company - commanded by Captain Lucius

22nd Company - commanded by Captain Ha'dreel Aldanath (Flint13)

32nd Company "The Praetorians" - commanded by Captain Cesare Julianus Sixtus (Dragonkin Arenis)
59th Company - commanded by Leonius Eversong (Jaspcat)

+ + + + + +

Post-Heresy/ Warbands

Divine Flayers - commanded by Lord Nemitus Luura (forte)

The Coven of Cloying Inducments - commanded by Aurellian Ca'varth (Balthamal)

Severed Angels - commanded by Lord La'Sai DeSandros (Dammeron)

The Seventh Sin - commanded by Lord Sae'raash (daemonclaw)

Dread Reapers - commanded by Strazhakov
The Disciples of Fulgrim - commanded by Lord Commander Fulgentius (Disciple of Fulgrim)
The Cabal of the Severed Heads - commanded by Lord Severus Hellscream (oreaper84)
The Aggressive Perfectors - commanded by Slyvain (plague of sedition)
The Thiasus - commanded by Grand Magus Eleutherios (Fortis)
Violators - commanded by Andurial Volsilaagh(incinerator950)

Defecators - commanded by Master Phe'latius (SlaveToDarkness)

Creptatiors - commanded by Lord Fortaye (SlaveToDarkness)

Psychopomps - commanded by Lord Sophusar (Kierdale)

The Volatile Princess of the Carnal Coterie - commanded by Sub-Commander Nuzzle (Kilofix)

Consorts of Memnoch - commanded by Lord Commander Memnoch (DraneceusRex)

The Cult of the Golden Chains - commanded by Lord Audiatrix Ssyth'thala (Emperors Immortals)

Cult of the Fanged Blossom - commanded by Belucifariel (Flint13)

Hawk Knights - commanded by KingBlanco1994

The Disciples of Noise - commanded by Torren Dianicus (heralds of excess)

Hoardkeepers - commanded by Aelianus (Teetengee)

Brotherhood of Innocence - commanded by Kat'hy'tirina (Cate)

The Gilded Splinters - commanded by Spaakl Daakli (Spaakl Daakli)

18th Covenant of Tormentous Ecstasy - aka Raptio Arachnophilia Perfruor Excrucio - commanded by Lord Valtai'aire (tenebre)

Sons of Decadence - commanded by Flavius Caligula (Phal Brannon)

Castigators - commanded by Nestor Lustheart (Castigator)

+ + + + + +

Notable members with other Legions

Sigvald the Signified (currently with the Black Legion) (Loesh)

+ + + + + +

As a side to this, if anyone would like to help this thread, please send me a PM directly. Many thanks, forte.
And there are potential signature squares too, for example:

gallery_29004_9303_5859.png gallery_29004_9303_2525.png gallery_29004_9303_403.png gallery_29004_9303_1940.png

C&C welcome :thumbsup:

I am Flint13 and I stand as a devoted daughter of perfection unending.

My 22nd company, is commanded by the most halcyon Ha'dreel Aldanath, Dragonslayer of Al'Ravais, Purger of the Jade Marches and Conqueror Unequaled of the Glocka Expanse.

The 22nd reaves through the galaxy, hunting for the perfection that is the most sanguine kill, the most impeccable execution, and the most unutterably exquisite trophies of reaches far and wide so that the entirety of the black-hearted, thuggish Imperium may know our name and weep to hear it! 

"We are the only absolute. Quantifiablyunarguably, unashamedly. We are perfection unequaled and we are thirst unending."

I Balthamal, usher forth my lord, Aurellian Ca'varth, Paragon of Martial Might, Defiler of Sons and Maidens, Purveyor of All Pleasures Forbidden, Regent of Rapture and Most Exalted Son of Chemos and the III Legion, with his devoted disciples at heel, The Coven of Cloying Inducments.

For the glory of our Sire and The Dark Prince above all others, let the galaxy bathe in our magnificence and drown in our divine fire 

We are the Severed Angels. We are not your enemies; they lie at your backs, herding you onto our blades. They stand in your churches and temples, before your congregations, blinding and deafening you to the songs of your own flesh; its potential artistry, the inspirations that might shape it. We are beauty, we are truth. Transcendence through transgression! So sayeth our Lord and Prophet, La'Sai DeSandros, The Lord of Embraces.

Edited by Dammeron

Looking good Balth!

Um...  excuse me, Ser "Remembrancer" Forte. 

My commander seems to be missing a few of his non-optional titles. When he deigned it passingly acceptable to be tallied in your "roster" like some common bovine, it was with the understanding that his immortal transcendence would be recorded in it's consummate entirety. The lesser legions and companies have an imperative de riguerur to know of his unattainable excellence of paragon virtue, and as his equerry, I demand his most crucial appellations be stated in their uncensored and imperforate absoluteness! 

Edited by Flint13

If they lost to those shadow skulkers, they were less than perfection.

My Lord is ecstatic to hear those mongrels of the Eighth could weed out their consummate worthlessness.

@Dammeron. Welcome, details added and a banner will soon be yours.

@Flint13. Rememberancer. You seem to have me mistaken for some mortal with a data slate. That may have been how things were done in the 30th millennia but things have progressed since then. Currently records are being recorded by my flesh crafters, in the flesh of slaves from Imperial worlds. If you listen carefully you may even hear their screams. Luckily the Dark Prince sees that they do not miss out on the new experiences they are currently partaking in. If you wish for your extra, meaningless, probably self bestowed titles to be recorded then you will have to supply more mortals.

I do hope that answers any questions so others may now speak.

(This is otherwise known as, I'm doing this on my mobile ;) )

I'd quite happily take any - 6th perhaps? Seems only logical...

Gives me an excuse to paint more of my Emperors Children...

So is that your details? No embellishments?

I will get back to you in the coming days with my warlord's name... as yet undecided!

I will get back to you in the coming days with my warlord's name... as yet undecided!

Have some fun with it ;)

@Flint13. Rememberancer. You seem to have me mistaken for some mortal with a data slate. That may have been how things were done in the 30th millennia but things have progressed since then. Currently records are being recorded by my flesh crafters, in the flesh of slaves from Imperial worlds. If you listen carefully you may even hear their screams. Luckily the Dark Prince sees that they do not miss out on the new experiences they are currently partaking in. If you wish for your extra, meaningless, probably self bestowed titles to be recorded then you will have to supply more mortals.

(This is otherwise known as, I'm doing this on my mobile ;) )

Watch your tongue, mortal fleshmelder, lest my most culminating Master lower himself to rip it from your undeserving face. His most vaunted titles are self bestowed by necessity, as he would never sully his most apexial of sobriquets by the inclusion of the base words of any less than paragonal mortal.

This is indeed how things were done in the glorious zenith of an age that was the Thirtieth millennium. An age, must I remind you, that my most Honored and Celebrated Lord gazed upon the angelic face of our Father, the Phoenician, unhallowed be his many names.

As for extra mortals for your flesh smiths, this newly pledged "Bathalmal" and his pauper lord Ca'vath seem like acceptably easy targets I'm sure even your "legionaries" could overcome.

Edited by Flint13

Watch your tongue, mortal fleshmelder, lest my most culminating Master lower himself to rip it from your undeserving face. His most vaunted titles are self bestowed by necessity, as he would never sully his most apexial of sobriquets by the inclusion of the base words of any less than paragonal mortal.

This is indeed how things were done in the glorious zenith of an age that was the Thirtieth millennium. An age, must I remind you, that my most Honored and Celebrated Lord gazed upon the angelic face of our Father, the Phoenician, unhallowed be his many names.

As for extra mortals for your flesh smiths, this newly pledged "Bathalmal" and his pauper lord Ca'vath seem like exceptably easy targets I'm sure even your "legionaries" could overcome.

Gazed upon his face you say. Ask him how Issvan III was. And Isstvan V. Not forgetting the attack on Terra. All are still very fresh in the minds of myself and my second. Or the flesh crafter you seem to be speaking off. We are both very different after out time in the Eye. Which I'm sure you will soon know about.

So for the time being, let's just drop all titles, save for our own introductions.

(Otherwise known as...aaarrrgghh, my battery is going to die lol)

(This is otherwise known as, I'm doing this on my mobile :wink: )

As for extra mortals for your flesh smiths, this newly pledged "Bathalmal" and his pauper lord Ca'vath seem like acceptably easy targets I'm sure even your "legionaries" could overcome.

You dare besmirch my Lord's glorious name with your whore-tongue? Maybe if His most gracious Lordship finds it within his acceptable plans he shall end you and your fawning weasels himself but if not I'm sure the rats and fleas that crawl at his feet would be all too pleased to do the deed in his stead.

Wow I've really got problems....

May I ask how you go about making them? Would love to put together a couple of other ones

I use Photoshop. 200pix x 200pix square and 72dpi. Create your graphic. Use the 'Save for web' option so any transparent areas stay that way. Reduce it to 100x100 at the same time. And done ;)

Strazhakov the Exalted, Lord Commander of the Dread Reapers, the Undying, Breaker of Soulstones, Slayer of Prophets and Liberator of Worlds is pleased to join his brothers and sisters in the endless quest for perfection.

Praised be Slaanesh! May her thirst never be quenched.