++ Excessive Perfection - An Emperor's Children Community ++

Forté

Nice choice of music there Flint.

Can happily say it's nice to see where this thread seems to be headed (and I'm not surprised seen as the idea was borrowed from a few of Flint's other threads which are worth a look).

"Aldanath, your disdainful dismissal of others is commendable, and I have to admit a breath of fresh air."

"You are right, slaughtering mindless servitors is nothing short of repetitive for someone as mastered as yourself. I'm sure I could arrange for something more challenging."

"As for being flawless and having no room for improvement, well. It's a nice thought to have isn't it."

"And in reguards to mongrels in our midst. They have their own version of dedication to the Dark Prince and therefore are very welcome. Even if they do strangely insist on covering their gifts."

"Yes, the mongrel here would like to know when the prance-a-long is over."

I really need to thank Damian later.

I have a feeling that may be a long running theme ;)

If anyone feels like posting images of important models from their armies or of things that have inspired their models, painting, and views on Slaanesh then feel free (just remember this is a family forum and kids may look at this thread. If anyone asks about your post it's only fair that you have to be the one with the proper explanation of what it's about ;) )

Seen it done with the Seeker riders legs. All depends on your modelling abilities really. Though I've enjoyed trying to push mine and it's paid off too so far. Do have to give credit to the B&C community though for the encouragement, inspiration, and very often the ideas too.

Maybe use the Seeker legs to see how the legs should pose then try to match with Marine legs with a bit of reposing?

BEHOLD!

The mighty war hymns of the 22nd Millennial! The soul moving sounds of the Sin invigorate the senses of Captain Aldanath before every major engagement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kacEQ8IprIQ

Edited by Flint13

Loving the post people. Very interestingly thought out and a testament to the sheer scope that is Slaanesh.

@plague. Been a fan of your models since I first saw you post them.

Forte, man, your creations have been an inspiration. I thank you for blazing the trail.

I take no credit for that. Have to thank Semper for the last Call of Chaos for drawing me back, SlaveToDarkness for having a twisted mind, and the B&C community for encouraging me both through comments and their own posts.

First post is updated by the way :wink:

love how  get blamed for stuff and i aint even been online much... 

and yes the steeds are the same in both sets, marine biker legs might not work, tho i only have doom rider to try this with, but regardless it dont work well. 

I Slave to Darkness send forth my favored sons Phe'latius Master of the Defecators renegades and Fortaye of the Creptatiors warband to do battle against the misguided flock of the corpse 'Emperor', with extra dancing and rubber... 

soon to be three ;)

Talk about make work for me.

I'll update the first post and everyone's banners next week. Please let me know if the banner size suits people. I can possibly do a medallion/tag mini banner for those who want to use less space out of the 800pixel limit.

That's what I was talking about.

Oh and thank you, words are harder to DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPRAH come up with nowadays.

Lost me there. Didn't notice you having issues with, what is it I'm looking for, words.