Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Washington DC, USA

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Darkn3ssF4lls

Darkn3ssF4lls

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 753 posts
  • Chapter Name: Guardians of the Covenant

Look forward to seeing some of you all tomorrow at noon, please help us know how much refreshments will be needed by RSVPing.

My 7th Edition Library  | My Finished Units | My 8th Edition Library

fC7ObsOm.jpgCovenant_of_Caliban_2_Banner.jpg

Works in Progress - Guardians of the Covenant (TBA) Emperors Children (TBA) Imperial Soup (TBA) Hive Fleet Megalodon (TBA)

Darkn3ssF4lls

Darkn3ssF4lls

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 753 posts

Living in the D.C., Maryland, and Virgina [DMV] area, please consider following our community page https://www.facebook.../13thlegiondmv/ and joining the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/127370824521081/ so we can organize and have fun. Get pickup games, go to tourneys and have an overall fun time. 

Works in Progress - Guardians of the Covenant (TBA) Emperors Children (TBA) Imperial Soup (TBA) Hive Fleet Megalodon (TBA)

Darkn3ssF4lls

Darkn3ssF4lls

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 753 posts

IMG_3131-80x80.jpg

Greetings Everyone,

The 13th Legion will be hosting the Fate of Konor week 2 this weekend at Reiter's books. Please check out the link for the details in terms of points, as always refreshments are provided. Please help us out so we know how much refreshments to have by clicking the RSVP link and following the instructions to RSVP. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users