REGIMENTAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Kierdale

To: All Regiments registered with B&C command.

Priority: Regimental commanders eyes only

Orders:

In light of recent victory by the Infernal Powers [Ref: ETL3] all regiments are hereby ordered to expedite construction of Transports, both land and air, to be readied by the end of the Terran month in preparation for glory.

By order of the Emperor, beloved by all.

More information to follow...

I would have given you a like but I have run out for today :(

Should I stop with my Chimera now or carry on and wait for my next one to turn up?

Is this going to be like the DA one where you could improve prepainted models as I am thinking of deserting up my already completed Valkyrie and Chimera.

If I am fishing too much just ignore me till it is time to start ph34r.png

The tech priests have been busy and already have a Valkyrie and a chimera ready from the spares left on the planet.

Unfortunately the supply ships carrying further heavy lift transports has been intercepted during warp travel, removing the protection from the Gellar fields and all ships and crew were lost or exterminated upon re-entry from the warp. This has caused supply trouble for the future and further transports are going to be hard to come by.

The only other transports freshly assembled are a Rhino, Razorback and a Land Raider for the xeno inquisitor Baron Hector Orada. (Would these count)

Standard procedure is as much as a primer can be used as an entry. Anything more than that and you'll need to ask for clarification from your nearest Commissar. This is an Imperial Guard announcement, so non-Guard models are unfortunately not appropriate.

The Forge world on Sviar 1 has been put to full alert.

Now hiring:

Youth and adult alike. Temporary employment is now avaible at Sviars Forge world. Please send your application to the nearest recruitment office. The salary is good. We guarantee low rent high standard apartments for YOU. The 31:st PDF platoon is going to reinforce Sviars proud 101:st for the final push. This is your chance to make a difference and represent Sviar in your way. Time to do your part, apply today.

We welcome you

Commisar Tore and Techpriest Rafni

A single coat of a colour counts as a primer, so they will be valid. Small details like an interior or cockpit getting some attention is only minor so won't prevent you pledging the model for the cause. If you're in doubt send either Kier or myself a picture of the model smile.png

Last but not least, this is a Guard challenge so if you've got a Guard vehicle that can transport something then you can enlist for glory - whether plastic, resin or with spiky bits! biggrin.png

Hmmm...depending on the timeframe (like a quick start, I need some of the models sooner rather than later), I might be able to contribute a few hydras, a demolisher, and a valkyrie...at minimum...if time remains and I'm motivated, I have over 100 metal cadians in need of repainting (bringing them from their 3rd edition desert paint scheme into compliance with the current urban one), I better get them soaking!

A single coat of a colour counts as a primer, so they will be valid. Small details like an interior or cockpit getting some attention is only minor so won't prevent you pledging the model for the cause. If you're in doubt send either Kier or myself a picture of the model smile.png

Last but not least, this is a Guard challenge so if you've got a Guard vehicle that can transport something then you can enlist for glory - whether plastic, resin or with spiky bits! biggrin.png

by transporting something, can that something be an Earthshaker Cannon or Deathstrike Missile?wub.png laugh.png

Great news. I will put painting them on ice and will just carry on with the other stuff remaining.

Archived