++ Pit of Pestilence - A Death Guard Community ++

Agreed Incinertor. Chaeron you should post a picture up. More pics of Nurgley goodness is always nice to see

Sure. The last big group photo I did was back in January:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/TheNewAgeOutlaw/GW/IMG_1646_zps62a79c38.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/TheNewAgeOutlaw/GW/IMG_1639_zps68395aae.jpg

But then, in the ETL alone I polished off over 7k points:

Bt6INscIUAAMVKX.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/TheNewAgeOutlaw/GW/photo21_zps36002dde.jpg

Bt6bJriIgAAjdco.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/TheNewAgeOutlaw/GW/photo11_zps0cd3fff1.jpg

Think I'm going to need to do another big group shot. Although, my table is no longer legitimately big enough to house this.

And I shudder to think how much more I have to do :laugh.:

Awesome stuff! I'm liking the yellow daemons, Very pus-like.

I'm sadded that Plague inc has no subtle Nurgle references in it.

Speaking of, I can use my population kill times for diseases for 40k.

Oh, and some minor shops I had laying around.

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac116/incinerator950/Tarnishedlogo_zps521cde6a.jpg

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac116/incinerator950/250px-Ironwarlogo_zps877aa279.jpg

Edited by incinerator950

• 2 weeks later...

I, NoLifeKing, faithful son of Grandfather Nurgle, pledge the "Ashen Brotherhood" lead by Nathanos the Harvester, to make war upon the corpse emperor in the name of the Plague Lord. The bolts from our guns shall be as thick as flies on a corpse, our followers shall be as numerous as maggots on rotting flesh and news of our victory will spread trough the armies of our enemies like a plague.. 

I'll Be sharing pics of the warband in near future

Edited by NoLifeKing

I, Teutonicavenger faithful devotee of Grandfather Nurgle, pledge the "Heralds of Salvation" lead by Michael Vilepox, shall free the living from the shackles of life granting them a glorious unlife to experience the glory of Nugle's gifts for eternity, Death Beckons and I shall answer its call

do not fear those who have yet to be added to the roll of honour, atm i have no internet at home so i am stood in a wi fi hotspot checking this on my phone, ill add you to the list asap brothers

Carrying on from that, perhaps such formations would have a special name like 'cohort' or strike force etc...

For example, Squad Danzur, part of 22nd Cohort / Strike Force Epsilon led by Centurion Aggant, 2nd great company.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, been out of 40k after selling my world eaters army a year and a half ago... But recently got the bug again, and have decided to pledge my allegiance to Papa Nurgle and Mortarion. Ordered a few conversion kits from FW to start off, more to follow soon. Edited by Captain Tezdal

Well, been out of 40k after selling my world eaters army a year and a half ago... But recently got the bug again, and have decided to pledge my allegiance to Papa Nurgle and Mortarion. Ordered a few conversion kits from FW to start off, more to follow soon.

The right choice: good stuff!

Well, been out of 40k after selling my world eaters army a year and a half ago... But recently got the bug again, and have decided to pledge my allegiance to Papa Nurgle and Mortarion. Ordered a few conversion kits from FW to start off, more to follow soon.

Always been into Nurgle, just always got sidetracked.. Painted up a few stripey white plague marines a few years ago, loved the scheme and think that's what I'm going to go for again.

I Son of Barbarus pledge my allegiance to Grandfather Nurgle. Cadmus Lord of Flies will lead his followers The Plague Princes to spread the gifts of Nurgle to all.

I'm still in the process of converting Cadmus, i'll post some pictures when he's done. 

Always been into Nurgle, just always got sidetracked.. Painted up a few stripey white plague marines a few years ago, loved the scheme and think that's what I'm going to go for again.

I'm somewhat biased, but it is the best scheme. Looks so good.

There was an awesome tutorial on here I tried a few years ago that I planned on following if I can find it and Forgeworld ever manages to send me my conversion kits. It was basically using brown and green washes then watered down whites..

There was an awesome tutorial on here I tried a few years ago that I planned on following if I can find it and Forgeworld ever manages to send me my conversion kits. It was basically using brown and green washes then watered down whites..

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/162940-stripey-white-plague-marine-tutorial/

Bingo bango bongo. There you go!

I use a very similar one and I know Phill very well - I skip the green stage - which saves lots of the striping, but gets a similar tone.

Enjoy!

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/162940-stripey-white-plague-marine-tutorial/

Bingo bango bongo. There you go!

I use a very similar one and I know Phill very well - I skip the green stage - which saves lots of the striping, but gets a similar tone.

Enjoy!

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I have the Kromlech Morbid Praetorians Legs under Forge World torsos, and they look great.

I'm quite happy with the majority of legs with the FW upgrade kit if I'm honest - but admittedly, some of them definitely aren't a great fit. You could simply work on them - rough them up a bit more?

I have the Kromlech Morbid Praetorians Legs under Forge World torsos, and they look great.

I'm quite happy with the majority of legs with the FW upgrade kit if I'm honest - but admittedly, some of them definitely aren't a great fit. You could simply work on them - rough them up a bit more?

Yea was thinking about that, but already painted em up. Was just curious how the kromlech ones looked, plus gonna be getting the termsy upgrade kit soon and thinking about getting the praetorian legs for 'em.

Yea was thinking about that, but already painted em up. Was just curious how the kromlech ones looked, plus gonna be getting the termsy upgrade kit soon and thinking about getting the praetorian legs for 'em.

I don't think you'll be disappointed - they do look really nice!

You could rough them up with painting mind, or drill a few holes - easy :)

Strongly recommend spellcrow minatures for nurgle upgrades. Forgeworld kits combined with mark 3 armour give a very steampunk look and suit a more rusted approach (demon engines etc) , but the spellcrow stuff is particularly decayed and pustulent and suits a more organic approach (mutations and spawn etc).

I have both, check out my thread for some close up pics and finished results