Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

++ The Harrowing - An Alpha Legion Community ++

Alpha Legion XX Legion Legio XX Chaos Space Marines Heretic Astartes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1004 replies to this topic

Daemon Prince Marbas

Daemon Prince Marbas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 473 posts
  • Faction: Fallen Angels
Armillus Dynat's Thunder Hammer can be used as a power maul/Black Mace.

Daemon Prince Marbas

Daemon Prince Marbas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 473 posts
  • Faction: Fallen Angels
I think the 30k Legion Vigilator would be a good choice as a counts as Arkos the Faithless in 40k. I'm also wondering what you all are using the Primaris half as? I think Chosen but Havocs could work.

Excessus

Excessus

++ APPORTO FERMENTUM ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 6,626 posts
  • Faction: Alpha Legion, Thousand Sons

Personally I'm gonna paint them up as Alpha Legion loyalists. Cawl made primaris from traitor stock as well so there are bound to be some, and even if he didn't...the Alpha legion have their ways to get a hold of such things...

"Deception IS the point. Any fool can calculate strength. That one has been doing it from the moment he´╗┐ saw us. Now, he has to calculate what he can't see. And fear what he doesn't know."

Alpha Legion Cell #379, Thousand Sons and other friends - The corruption of cell #379
The Serpent's Lair - Alpha Legion Forum
+++ DIU AD BELLI - Legion War! +++ (2017 ETL replacement)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Brother-serpent Tylydox

Brother-serpent Tylydox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 931 posts

alpha.jpg

• Centurion Jay, Iron Father Ferrum, Excessus and 6 others like this

Sign my petition about Collaboration between Games Workshop and Hasbro to create My Little Pony in WH40K Universe

: https://www.ipetitio...p-and-hasbro-to

adreal

adreal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 335 posts
I'm going to retiring my mark 4 marines to be heresy only, I'm going to be so poor soon

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Alpha Legion, XX Legion, Legio XX, Chaos Space Marines, Heretic Astartes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users