Forgeworld Heresy Series Russ Question?

archangel23

If I missed this somewhere else forgive me. Does anyone have an idea on when we could see Leman Russ and Magnus? Seems to be random. I was shocked the Horus was released as soon as he was. He's the reason it exists, so I figured he would be one of the last. As it sits we have left...

Leman Russ

Magnus the Red

Sanguinius

Rogal Dorn

Perturabo

Roboute Guilliman

Alpharius/Omegon

Konrad Cruze (Night Haunter)

Corvus Corax

Lion 'El Johnson

Jaghatai Khan

Maybe its not the right place for this. However I am really only interested in the Wolf King.

Well the Primarchs with rules will pretty certainly get models before the Primarchs without rules, so next up we have Alpharius, Corax, Dorn, Perturabo and Kurze. Which leaves:

Guilliman, Johnson, Khan, Sanguinius, Magnus and Russ.

Of those I suspect Russ and Magnus will be the very last, since the Scouring of Prospero includes the Sisters of Silence and the Custodes I would not be surprised to see that book done after all the other Primarchs and Legions had been covered at least once. I'd also guess the Khan will be done with Magnus and Russ, combining the events around Chondax with the events of Prospero as they are closely related. I expect the next book will cover Johnson and his fight with Kurze, Sanguinius and Signus, and Guilliman and Calth, leaving Prospero and Chondax for the following book.

It sucks but hey, someone has to go last.

Well firstly, Prospero Burns is already out, I think you mean Inferno msn-wink.gif .

Secondly, 2016? For an event that happen chronologically first in the story they're telling? I don't want to be overly negative, but that's taking the proverbial somewhat. Are they waiting for 8th edition to drop so they won't have to worry about the psychic phase and overpowering the Sons?

Well firstly, Prospero Burns is already out, I think you mean Inferno msn-wink.gif .

Secondly, 2016? For an event that happen chronologically first in the story they're telling? I don't want to be overly negative, but that's taking the proverbial somewhat. Are they waiting for 8th edition to drop so they won't have to worry about the psychic phase and overpowering the Sons?

No it's more an issue of the Custodes and Sisters of Silence being involved. Both the rules and models for those factions are what is apparently holding it up.

No it's more an issue of the Custodes and Sisters of Silence being involved. Both the rules and models for those factions are what is apparently holding it up.

+1 this.

At the HH weekender Alan Bligh said that the next book is a one off (ie not part of a Trilogy) focussing on Calth, with UM, Solar Auxilia (Imperial Army), Expanded Mechanicus (allowing Dark Mech) and Daemon WB.

Prospero has been put back by at least a year.

However, they did say that this could all change!

Archived