Land Speeders and the Heresy.

The future Land Speeders of 40k are considered Mars pattern. Mass produced, not as advanced, but easy to work on and repair.

Same goes for bikes, predators, and land raiders.

Awesome. I'm still in the process of list building and came across 2 old land speeders...My planned RG force needs more PUNCH against armor, and a pair of melta'ed out Speeders could do that.

Thanks for the quick reply, I'm shaky on the vehicle history of the Heresy.

WLK

@Grotsmasha: I have some mk6 and pieces laying around, that'll work out fine.

thank you!

WLK

hmm I'd say either the Graviton Gun* or the Havoc Launchers? I'm not too sure. The Javelin Speeder, while pricier in all respects ($$ and points) I think it does better since you can Either Take Lascannons or Cyclone Launchers on them. And if you ever needed to, just strap on some magnetized lascannons on your landspeeder and say its a count-as Javelin. I don't think anyone would mind.

And honestly, with the role speeders fill, keeping the Multi-Meltas might not be a bad idea since they might be fast enough to get in some rear armor shots. Remember that things like Contemptors (very prevalent in 30k) don't have access to armored ceramite. And if you ever ran into a Spartan, you'd be better off kiting it than trying to tackle it head on with Speeders :P

*Causes Haywire and Graviton Pulse; leaves a marker the size of the blast that counts as Difficult and Dangerous Terrain for the next turn.

Archived