slanesh terminators

Guest arbitor marduk

I do it sometimes when I'm running my dual elites Black Legion list. I've got a Chaos Terminator done up with "Chaos Apothecary" bits to represent the IoE. I play an all or nothing style that wins big or loses big, so it's definitely a YMMV situation. I do the two elites unit so each can tackle a different type of target, and the IoE squad goes after MEQ or lesser so they have only the champ with I1 so the rest of them can go nuts with swords and claws.

Slaanesh terminators with FNP are our most survivable terminators in most situations.(and nets your character fNP too)

I like to give them lances for high I/S/Ap3 attacks.

2+ Saves are rarely a problem. Seriously we have plenty of ways of killing 2+sv units at range.

And if you just feel you cant deal with that you can stick them in a raider to ensure you get to charge

Yeah lances are cool on khorn and slaanesh units as they get to really maximise the advantage. actually really really like how they play on those units, so muc so that I'm converting up some more khornate terminators with chain-halberds to run as a termicide unit

Yeah lances are cool on khorn and slaanesh units as they get to really maximise the advantage. actually really really like how they play on those units, so muc so that I'm converting up some more khornate terminators with chain-halberds to run as a termicide unit

That sounds awesome.

Khorne terminators with lances and IoW rock too for long charges at S6Ap3

Throw Cypher in there for hit and run and shrouded too. Decent unit

You could, but its a lot of points when you should be able to easily finish off your opponent in their turn anyway (smash em with high volume attacks on the charge and then clean up next turn)

Archived