Knight Powerfist

librisrouge

So, I'm getting Knights 2 and 3 (my wallet! Ow! My wallet!) and I want my Errant to be true to fluff and pack a fist. I'm currently thinking about something based on a defiler's claw because it'd work and be within my skill but I figured I'd check here for other thoughts first. Please, nothing with plasticard or brass rod, my skills are too lacking.

Cool. That gives me hope.

How do you think that it would look on an Imperial? I'm not afraid to go with a 'brutal' look but I want to avoid looking chaosy, at least too much so.

Any chance you're will to share a picture for reference?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Since I just run it as the Reaper Chainsword (rules wise) there isn't a problem with this conversion. He's been in three games so far and nobody has had a problem, nor do I foresee one, so go for it. Knights are some of the best kits GW has put out so have fun with it.

I hate to say it, man... but I think it's a bit Chaosy. Only a bit. This isn't a bad thing - it depends on what you're going for. My Knights of Blood are loyal renegades, and they look a bit Chaosy by design... but you were concerned, so I figured I'd share my opinion now, while you could still rip it off and keep trying.