Closed

Noctus Cornix

One thing I should have covered is days and I should go into this a bit more thoroughly than I originally did. While I am mostly looking for probably Tuesday or Saturday, I am generally open to just about any day except Monday and Tuesday. With that in mind, I think it would be best that if you're interested, please post what days of the week are best available for you and once we get a sizable number, we discuss a day that is amicable for everyone. Sound good?

Good question. Honestly, I've been debating that very subject. I won't give a definitive answer as of right now as I'd like to wait and see exactly what kind of characters people would like to play and what kind of story they want to see and go through (as well as defining exactly what I want to do.)

The thing is that human and Space Marine archetypes run on some very mix and matched guidelines. Some of the Archetypes are interesting and offer an indepth idea as to how you came to be where you are now and some of them grant abilities to the character that just honestly have no place in being acquired anywhere other than character creation (like Nightlords)

At the same time, I feel as though there are also some classes (particularly the God specific ones) which to a point seem to deplete from the growth factor of a player. They already begin in allignment with their God and have already gained a measure of their Lord's favor. This entails that the eye of that God is already upon them and to an extent seems to take away from that 'rising through the ranks' aspect by some measure.

But that is honestly just how I see it and is the cause to my current dilemma. What do you guys think? Should I allow advanced archetypes or not?

I see you like BC, I too enjoy BC. Ive purchased every BC book for background material and am keen to play a regular game.

I have agood understanding of the rules and am very able to do some study. I think id like to play an apostate or sorcerer unless you allow other options.

Im +10 GMT, so I think it makes your times from my 10am- 1pm wish. Which is great.

So I'm in. ToC is an awesome book!

Ugh. I'll have to skip this one simply because of timezone differences (6-10pm CST is 1-5am GMT+1, which is just not possible). Ah well, have a great time, folks!

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that, man. Sorry :(

I'd probably play a renegade sniper or if I could use the advanced specialties be a Messina Chem Hunter, either way following Tzeentch

That actually sounds pretty cool.

Hello! I'm new to the online RPG community. I've played (and GMed) my own campaign of Black Crusade with what I think is a fairly solid grip of the rules. I do have the rulebook and most of the supplements (just not the Tome of Decay...).

I would love to participate, being on the EST coast.

I'm thinking of making a very ambitious Chosen if you'll have me. :)

I might be able to join. I say 'might' because there are about three weeks, in the near future, that I will be mostly unavailable for.

And I was wondering,  how much of character creation would you want to be done before the games start.

Sorry for not responding on this until now, guys. Unfortunately I'm going to have to postpone this for atleast a week or two. I just got a new job and I need to go through and figure out the times I will be free before we can discuss anything solid.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.geekcasual.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/good_news_everyone-525x296.png

Good news, everyone! The beginning of school has come and passed and after a few weeks I have fully acclimated to my new part time job.

With that in mind, I've figured out that my best day  for running this is on Fridays, between 7-11 CST Who's comfortable with that?

Apologies, I should have been more accurate in my speech. The only days I can do this are on Tuesdays and Fridays. Period. Monday I have night class and any other day I have work at night. I can't change it and I really can't wiggle it into any other day.

Archived