Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Grand Master Vardan Kai's First Brotherhood WIP

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

Grimm Blade

Grimm Blade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 542 posts
Behold Grand Master Vardan Kai, Steward of the Armoury!!! This pict shows Kai in his cuirass of sacrifice wielding his master crafted psycannon and master crafted Nemesis Daemon Hammer.

33355E97-38C3-4672-B712-ADD862A98FF6_zps

I figured that since Kai is the steward of the armoury it is only fitting that he have master crafted gear. I also used the Apothecary helmet and servo skull because it looks more mechanics like. What do you think Brothers?

++Humanities freedom isn't free at all, it comes with the highest of costs. The cost of blood! Remember this day Brothers, even though it will not be spoken of outside of our order, it will be yours for all time! This is where we hold them! This is where we fight! This is where they die! ++ (Grand Master Constantine Grimmblade at the battle of Port Coquilius)

Grey Knights

Space Hulk Death Wing

gallery_24095_7528_2212.gif

Everon

Everon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 401 posts
Its just so beautiful.
<_<
>_>
Fap fap fap fap
But on a serious note, very well done

Whilst we stand, we fight

Whilst we fight, we prevail

Nothing shall stay our wrath

Malus Trux

Malus Trux

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 693 posts

Awesome. With him in that pose on the rock it looks like he just blasted some poor sap.

"Who just owned your demon engine? This guy. EAT IT!"

Repent! For tomorrow you die! For the Khan and the Emperor For Russ! For the Wolftime!

Fear our name, for it is vengeance Into the fires of battle, unto the anvil of war The Flesh Is Weak

We March for Macragge By the Blood Of Sanguinius Victorus aut Mortis

I have a lot of sympathy for the Mantis Warriors. They've had to endure some of the worst events in WH40k. The Badab War, the Tyranid incursions, C.S. Goto. The worst.

tomsev

tomsev

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 938 posts
Looks really really cool, is that draigos body you've used ?

6954089749a1b00m3.jpg    ETL_2013_03_Custos_Fidei_03.jpg

my grey knights wip:  http://www.bolterand...updated-020713/

Grimm Blade

Grimm Blade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 542 posts
Yes it is Draigo's body. The base is for my Dread Knight, I just needed something to take the picture on. I may build something similar for him though.

++Humanities freedom isn't free at all, it comes with the highest of costs. The cost of blood! Remember this day Brothers, even though it will not be spoken of outside of our order, it will be yours for all time! This is where we hold them! This is where we fight! This is where they die! ++ (Grand Master Constantine Grimmblade at the battle of Port Coquilius)

Grey Knights

Space Hulk Death Wing

tomsev

tomsev

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 938 posts
Ooooooohhhh thats kewl!!!

Grimm Blade

Grimm Blade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 542 posts

Just working on the command squad. So far I have a Standard bearer WIP, Librarian WIP, Vardan WIP, and Champion WIP:

4EF3387A-550F-4596-91BF-F7B9A0646927_zps

Grey Knights

Space Hulk Death Wing

tomsev

tomsev

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 938 posts
The awesomeness!!!!!

Shadrach03

Shadrach03

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 231 posts

Would love to see some pictures of the rest of your guys.  You have some great looking stuff there.

Grimm Blade

Grimm Blade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 542 posts
WIP banner:
91DBB143-4B51-49EA-BB97-D9F0F58FC913_zps

Grey Knights

Space Hulk Death Wing

tomsev

tomsev

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 938 posts
Are you sculpting rverything??? Madness!! Great job!!

Captain Coolpants

Captain Coolpants

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,660 posts
I like the guy with the hood. I love the hooded knight look.

tomsev

tomsev

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 938 posts
I think hes gonna be a Libby...

Grimm Blade

Grimm Blade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 542 posts

Thanks Brothers. The hooded guy is a Librarian. Here is an earlier pic of the libby with his force sword/storm bolted, and servo skull.

11ED5BB4-403F-44BA-A149-55FC636F59FB_zps

Edited by Grimm Blade, 07 September 2014 - 04:22 PM.

Grey Knights

Space Hulk Death Wing

Shadrach03

Shadrach03

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 231 posts
Could I request some pics of your bro champ? I've been thinking of doing a Crowe conversion(probably a stand in for knight of the Flame in games) with a more dynamic pose.

Grimm Blade

Grimm Blade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 542 posts

Could I request some pics of your bro champ? I've been thinking of doing a Crowe conversion(probably a stand in for knight of the Flame in games) with a more dynamic pose.

Here is a quick pic of him:
270188AD-C581-49D9-8B71-0976365E4747_zps

Grey Knights

Space Hulk Death Wing

tomsev

tomsev

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 938 posts
Awesome sauce... Great stuff...

Captain Coolpants

Captain Coolpants

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,660 posts
Love your models man. But I don't understand the brother champs heraldry sheild. Why is it in his armpit? Lol

Grimm Blade

Grimm Blade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 542 posts

Love your models man. But I don't understand the brother champs heraldry sheild. Why is it in his armpit? Lol

I consider the shields to Maeve to protect weak spots as the GKT moves. As such, it is protecting his armpit. ;)
That and it's pretty much the only place it would fit without looking too weird.

Grey Knights

Space Hulk Death Wing

Rurik the blessed

Rurik the blessed

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 779 posts

Those conversions are amazing!

Edited by rurik, 08 September 2014 - 11:59 AM.