The MoS, in general, is wasted in ZM since he can't use his ability, among other things.

#2 looks the best because your elite squad could hop in to help the troops at any point (i'm trying not to overtly name anything @_@ ) As well as having more ranged fire power(imo).

I will not be posting my list, good sir; but I will also uphold my honour, and not look at your.

You'll see my list on sunday, Son of Nostromo. An Iron Warrior and his plan of attack are not easily parted.

LOL! no worries, I planned on changing my list anyway msn-wink.gif jk

But did you make your list already? Just curious! Man I am getting amp'd to play!!!

List One: 1

List Two: 2

List Three: 1

I like list 2.

Unfortunately you can't use a rite of war without either a praetor or Sevatar, but it looks fun. MoS is largely wasted in ZM because he can't use bombardment and you'll probably get 1 good round of shooting off before getting charged.

I like list 2.

Unfortunately you can't use a rite of war without either a praetor or Sevatar, but it looks fun. MoS is largely wasted in ZM because he can't use bombardment and you'll probably get 1 good round of shooting off before getting charged.

I don't know why I made that list...  I obviously wasn't thinking, because I know the ROW rules...  Thanks for pointing it out to me!!!  So I fixed it!!!

List Two: 4

I like list 2.

I don't know why I made that list...  I obviously wasn't thinking, because I know the ROW rules...  Thanks for pointing it out to me!!!  So I fixed it!!!

No prob Armond. It's what the B&C is here for!

If it were up to me, I'd make a super fluffy Atramentar boarding party with Sevatar like prince of crows

The first time traitor legions said they were going to go after each other, a lot of legionaries in black & green had a bad day...

That said, might as well side with the ones I like more. Go Iron Warriors.

Well, Game's Over. I got Morgan Freeman on my side.

God says you lose, Armond.   :P

I like list 2.

I don't know why I made that list... I obviously wasn't thinking, because I know the ROW rules... Thanks for pointing it out to me!!! So I fixed it!!!

If it were up to me, I'd make a super fluffy Atramentar boarding party with Sevatar like prince of crows

Oh man, I have 4 more Cataphractii Termies sitting waiting to be messed with. But I am considering combining the kits with some more "modern" terminator versions for my Black Consuls like I did my Chapter Master... Ugh, so hard to decide!

The first time traitor legions said they were going to go after each other, a lot of legionaries in black & green had a bad day...

God says you lose, Armond. tongue.png

hahaha, ya it seems so! We shall see if Morgan Fre... I mean God... Can control the fate of your Iron Warriors!

I like list 2.

I don't know why I made that list... I obviously wasn't thinking, because I know the ROW rules... Thanks for pointing it out to me!!! So I fixed it!!!

Oh man, I have 4 more Cataphractii Termies sitting waiting to be messed with. But I am considering combining the kits with some more "modern" terminator versions for my Black Consuls like I did my Chapter Master... Ugh, so hard to decide!

God says you lose, Armond. tongue.png

hahaha, ya it seems so! We shall see if Morgan Fre... I mean God... Can control the fate of your Iron Warriors!

Allow me to correct you heretics, it is God-EMPEROR. He is the only one who controls the fate of you and your treacherous legions.

Arctic Paladin...

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!!!

Crap I like one as well, but my dummy self didn't think of the perks of MoS and running around inside. May have to modify that one guy!

Arctic Paladin...

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!!!

Crap I like one as well, but my dummy self didn't think of the perks of MoS and running around inside. May have to modify that one guy!

Make him a Vigilator / Primus Medicae / Chaplain?

Archived