Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Back to War

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

Tenshi

Tenshi

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 79 posts

After about a year or so, I'm back.

I'm posting it here, because I believe it's the best place for a post like this. Please, move it to where it should be if I'm wrong. I wanted to post it at the Dark Angels sub forum, because that's where my brothers are but it's not really DA related, so yeah...

Anyway, just wanted to make a quick post about my return. Due to real life events I didn't have the time nor the strength to dedicate any time to the hobby for about a year. I wanted to come back for the ETL and help my DA brothers, but I was a few days late for the first bow deadline. And in indsight it was better that way, because I'd have been an oath breaker and a shame for my chapter.

And now that I'm back, I won't be painting any DAs. I might finish a couple of units I have half done, but nothing more. Main reason is I have a couple of side projects I'd like to do, AND I really don't want to take part on ETL with any other chapter. So I'm keeping my DAs on reserve until my brothers need me. msn-wink.gif

ETL_2013_03_Custos_Fidei_03.jpgETL_2013_04_Primus_Inter_Pares.jpg

Olis

Olis

++ REDEMPTIO CALIDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 15,293 posts

Welcome back. :tu:

gallery_60566_6038_10057.jpg
gallery_60566_6038_15153.png

Cowriter of the Guilliman Heresy Project. First Thread. Second Thread.

B&C forum rules: Linky. Octavulg's IA guide: Linky. DIY Article Templates: Linky.

He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. - Tryon Edwards