Carcharodon Tyberos and 5 Terms finally!

Squeaky

AND KUNNING !!!!!

SCNR

Seriously though the models look great, even the victims. Not sure why you gave the power fields of Hunger and Slake a different color though.

Honestly I wanted to separate him slightly from the ordinary terminators with a more force weapon look I may go back and add the teal though

Wow. These are some of the most visually arresting gritty-style models I've seen in a while. I love the gore, but my favourite is the terminator to the viewer's right of Tyberos in the first pic. Dunno why, but there's a real feeling of movement there. You can hear the Astral Claw's ribcage crack.

Hm.  Sticky.

:teehee:

I like the audacity of your conversions, and some of them pay off super well.  I love the slashing blood web/net on Falcata's claw.

The grey feels a bit weak though, in areas clean enough to really see it.  The top of Tyberos' back for instance, where the dark lining seems like a bit of a hurried black wash.

It took a moment to really notice, but the fine detail of your claws' power effects is superb, but Tyberos' are relatively plain by comparison to the rest of the squad.

Thanks firepower I see what you mean that's something I forgot to tidy up.. :P

I was hoping to differentiate between the squad and him but think il add some more depth with the same obsidian style I used on the others.

Thanks for the critiques :)

These are my second favorite chapter (who would have thought!) and yours are great. The gore is very over the top, I love it!! I like the lightening claw effects, although I would imagine that the blood would evaporate on contact, though that maybe just me teehee.gif

Nice work Squeaky :)

Archived