2500 points : Raven Force One

Slips

So, this is the list I've made for the Raven Guard Force I've planned to put together after I've done...everything else I have planned.

RoW : Angel's Wrath

HQ:

-Strike Captain Alvarex Maun; Cameleoline, Infravisor, 150pts

Troops:

-Legion Tactical Squad (10)x2; Artificer Armor, Vexilla, Power Weapon, 195pts

-Legion Storm Eagle Assault Gunship (2x); Armored Ceramite, Searchlight, 231pts.

Elites:

-Mor Deythan Strike Squad (10); Artificer Armor, 9x Combi-Weapon (plasma), Melta Bombs, Plasma Gun, 624pts total

-Darkwing Storm Eagle; Armored Ceramite, Extra Armor, Searchlight

Fast Attack:

-Dark Fury Assault Squad (10); Melta Bombs, 10x Pair of Raven's Talons, 420pts.

Heavy Support:

-Legion Fire Raptor Gunship (2x); Armored Ceramite, Reaper Autocannon Battery, Searchlight, 231pts each, total 692pts.

Total : 2498.

This is by no means me trying to make a competitive List, just a fluff (but cheesy) Raven Guard list that brings in the most amount of Storm Eagles / Fire Raptors.

At deployment, I may / may not have Alvarex start on the board or inside the Darkwing of the Mor Deythan.

If I don't have Alvarex on the Board or even if I do, I might have the Dark Furies start on the board. If they do start on the board, they'll provide cover for Alvarex in the event that I keep him on for that guaranteed turn 2 18" no scatter Deepstrike Bubble.

hahaha, yeah I've read the comments on how much of a P.I.T.A building one can be. Hopefully my inner Imperial Fist will shine through and get me through the process not once but three times!

• 1 month later...

Either the Dark Furies and/or Alvarex, in as much cover possible, blocking LoS and using Stealth and any other RG buffs to their advantage.

Archived