Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

++ Iron Within, Iron Without An Iron Warriors Community ++

Iron Warriors Legion IV Legion Legio IV Chaos Space Marines Heretic Astartes

• Please log in to reply
1706 replies to this topic

sebs_evo7

sebs_evo7

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 490 posts
Wait for the iron hands primaris character
Alternatively if you can’t wait the current fw iron hands guys look cool

Kythnos

Kythnos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 800 posts
  • Faction: Stonebreakers
Brothers, the ETL draws to a close. Remember your vows to Perturabo (and his temper if we fail hin) and let the IV be the legion that did not falter in the face of pressure. Iron Within! Iron Without!

MegaVolt87

MegaVolt87

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 828 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors

Been sitting on the Chaos knights book a while now, was thinking about getting a dreadblade as an aux super heavy detachment. How have you guys been running a dread blade in your IW lists? I was looking at a double battle cannon despoiler, but seems a bit of a waste as we get nice buffs in melee as dreadblades. I was thinking of a Desecrator with reaper chainsword, that relic laser and the Infernal Quest warlord trait to prowl around mid-back to back up my 3 havoc units in a devastation battery. Desecrator with relic laser seems pretty points efficent for a single chaos knight. Thoughts?

gallery_154982_15362_23624.jpg

My Iron Warriors Project   Guns for the guns god!, Bullets for the Brass throne!

MegaVolt87

MegaVolt87

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 828 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors

Can't make up my mind now between the Desecrator or three AC + las predators. 

gallery_154982_15362_23624.jpg

My Iron Warriors Project   Guns for the guns god!, Bullets for the Brass throne!

Custodian Athiair

Custodian Athiair

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,182 posts
  • Faction: Salamanders

Can't make up my mind now between the Desecrator or three AC + las predators. 

Rule of Cool! 

I can't wait to get my Desecrator with Fist and battlecannon. It's probably not the best build, but the imagery of a huge siege cannon and a fist breaking open city walls is too much for me

Probably heretical due to the Plague Zombie problem springing up in the 41st Millenium.
"What in Terra's name are you doing?"
"Um...gathering tactical data."
"With a spork?"

The Leonic Heresy (alternate history): http://www.bolterand...-leonic-heresy/

Salamanders {8th}: W:24{5} D:8{0} L:10{0}

Vorroth

Vorroth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5 posts

What would be the most competitive way to run iron warriors right now? Cold and bitter cultists backed up by deredeo/contemptors?

• Daemon Prince Marbas likes this

Daemon Prince Marbas

Daemon Prince Marbas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 374 posts
  • Faction: Chaos Pretty Marines
The most competitive would be a Daemon Prince of Slaanesh with Fleshmetal Exoskeleton, Delightful Agonies, and Cold and Bitter with a couple Lord Discordants on Helstalkers, max Cultists, a few Deredeo Dreadnoughts, and A Chaos Knight of some sort.
  • Vorroth likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Iron Warriors Legion, IV Legion, Legio IV, Chaos Space Marines, Heretic Astartes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users