Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

++ Iron Within, Iron Without An Iron Warriors Community ++

Iron Warriors Legion IV Legion Legio IV Chaos Space Marines Heretic Astartes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1776 replies to this topic

Mallios

Mallios

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 96 posts
  • Faction: CSM
There's certainly something to be said for closely marched armies.

Indefragable

Indefragable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,824 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels
Hidden Content

Point being, I absolutely had the advantage in this particular game, but he’s not someone just walking in off the street. And so in the eternal friendly rivalry scoreboard, I absolutely chalk it up as a win (and in our group, the winner buys the first beers).

Hope that doesn’t come off as defensive as it’s not meant that way.

As for the question on Rics, I was torn between going Fleshmetal Exo + Iron Without WLT on a DP and the direction I went. Both my opponent and I decided that I already have plenty of reps with DO’s in general* so I wanted to commit to the gunline. After this game I still might go all in on a super DP in future games since I think there are enough other ways to get more out of AT shooting then using your WLT on it. If we could get ways to get more WLT like those corpse-fawners, than that would be a different story.

As for the other relics, I like the fluff of the axe and maul, but will probably not ever take them. Same thing with the warpsmith one and the anti-vehicle one since I don’t really run daemon engines (I know I know:..am I really a IW?) and like the classic big guns approach to killing vehicles. Isidoum I would also consider taking on a DP or Fharacter, but I feel that Fleshmetal can get more mileage.

Edited by Indefragable, 30 December 2019 - 01:30 AM.

Call me Indy. It's less syllables.

gallery_93095_13980_27776.jpgETL_VI_Banner_Primus_Interpares_Astartes

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Iron Warriors Legion, IV Legion, Legio IV, Chaos Space Marines, Heretic Astartes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users