When is the next DA painting competition?

Chronotonic

Nobody is stopping you from making your own?

I will make you a deal. Start it, and I will join you. I have lost my way, because of personal problems I couldn't finish what I started for Chaos in the ETL competition.

After taking a break from 40K, I don't play no more, but I want to start modelling and painting again. So I have an idea for my Dark Angles. So you start it up. Even if it's just you and me, it's a completion. :)

Where? You coming to my house? :P LOL. I think you ment when. When ever you like. Want to wait for a few more to join? We can start now, and still let others to join when ever. We can post our updates.

Only rule I think we need is to see the minis unpainted first, or if repainting, show the mini before and then later after.

yeah yeah

thats what I meant...unless your paying for everyones plane ticket then :cuss we can do this on a beach somewhere, where they serve us those fruity alcohlic beverages with those umbrellas in them haha

but no really

I meant when...

yeah yeah

thats what I meant...unless your paying for everyones plane ticket then censored.gif we can do this on a beach somewhere, where they serve us those fruity alcohlic beverages with those umbrellas in them haha

but no really

I meant when...

I know, I am having fun. :D I am ready now if you are. I will go and find all my DA stuff I haven't touched and will start putting it together. It might take me a long time to do, but I will try and game if you are.

How are we going to do it? A time frame? How about a mini a week? Mini a day? or just say, end of September or October?

The way I see it, no rules. Rules seem to deter people especially me when dealing with real life. Unless Captiano has any objections, I say anything goes. I think the only rule is Captiano wants at least squads done. So there we go Mika. Just paint up a squad. No point limits, no minimum, no maximum. Just paint to your hearts content. biggrin.png

*edit* Only thing I can think of is if possible, post pics of what you are going to paint, and if you can't do that, at the end, have a before and after pic.

Repaints I say allowed. As long as we have the before and after pics.

So anything goes Captiano?

Rule one you must post an unpainted unit

This unit can consist of any unit choice in the DA codex as you wish of any points but it must be wysiwyg

In all fairness anyway haha

Other then that I see no issues

I think the Inner Circle is completely exhausted by all the painting events for the year. Cap Semper did brilliantly with the ETL 3.... I think the man deserves a break. msn-wink.gif I am strugglng for time to finalise the Bellum Aeternus against the Wolves and to do the chapter histories of all those wonderful entries in the BHoA.... and hiding in shame at my inability to complete them in a timely fashion...

We are in discussion about an in-house DA painting event.... but don't want to release anything half-cocked....

Anyway in the meantime, I think the nice Captain will be presenting the Call of Chaos to the chaos forums next.... I just wonder if the DA forum might take a different angle and paint up a squad of our Fallen brethren for that comp in the meantime?? tongue.png ohmy.png

SG

Archived