Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

15 Shades of Grey, A new start.... with Primaris,

30k 40k space wolves forge world fire raptor

• Please log in to reply
981 replies to this topic

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11,732 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Your Wolves are well-painted.
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Kolgrim DeathHowl

Kolgrim DeathHowl

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,395 posts

They turned out great, nice work!!

gallery_48988_15094_2023.pnggallery_48988_15094_3504.png

GrFlur

GrFlur

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 264 posts

Each time I see your works, and the fellow brothers, I feel a bit smaller. I envy your skills but also I'm working (slowly) on mine!!!!

Howl to the Moon, you won't regret it. 

24.jpgETL_2018_Medal_04_ETL_Magister.gifgallery_53969_15812_4038.gifgallery_48988_15465_8206.pnggallery_48988_15465_18311.png

Wolf Guard Einar

Wolf Guard Einar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,294 posts

Excellent stuff man. :)

User.exe has been terminated.

Dantay VI

Dantay VI

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,674 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

Wow such a long time away from the rout.

I have been working to stuff though so do not despair.

I managed to pick up the Space Wolves half of prophecy of the Wolf, s quite happy with that.

This brings my dedicated 40K Wolves force to: Ragnar Blackmane, Haldor Icepelt, 10 Incursors, 10 Infiltrators, 3 Eliminators and 3 Suppressors, Jarl, Rune Priest and Lieutenant (Thegn).

Anyhoo.. I decided to break out some paint today after months of procratination.

I subscribe to Lil' Legend on Patreon and tried a twist on his paint scheme which he used on a Mastodon name Howl of Yarant.which is a beautiful storm grey colour

It is a black prime, Abyssal blue, then Anthracite grey (All Scale 75)

The twist was that I would add an extra stage, of white as a highlight after the Abyssal blue and before the Anthracite grey.

Something went wrong as my models went a baby-ish blue grey colour.

Should I have ditched the extra stage and added the white to the Anthracite grey to highlight the model?

Besides stripping and starting again is there any way to pull it back to a stormy grey colour?

Next thing is Scle 75 paints, they seem really thick, has anyone got any experience of them?

DCGh20I.jpg

dpD9HCG.jpg

ei4pbpc.jpg

fO6QZGS.jpg

HvJNw92.jpg

25HTNnA.jpg

neqsIiw.jpg

wTM5WgH.jpg

xQZx52k.jpg

rJ7upz3.jpg

• Kassill, RikuEru, Lord Blackwood and 1 other like this
ETL 1v2

Lord Blackwood

Lord Blackwood

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,506 posts
  • Faction: Knights / VI / VII

Hja Brother , I hope your family is well and that the sea is not treating you  harshly ( i can imagine its got to be rough in  your industry right now) ,  models looking good so far. 

PS

My 14th company is no more , I am going the successor path now. 

Much in the same boat of rebuilding but my jobs been shut down so ive been quite busy. 

Edited by Lord Blackwood, 29 June 2020 - 09:32 PM.

One Two Wolf

One Two Wolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 123 posts
I use scale75 a lot, they're really good. Make sure you shake the bejeepers out of them and then trust the pallet to thin them. The shades are superb too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 30k, 40k, space wolves, forge world, fire raptor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users