Arhiman's army

Silverson

Hi,

Yesterday I finished reading arhiman:exile and decided to start putting together a army that is based on him and what he controls, my question is, is he the commander of many space marines and any other things other than rubric marines and sorcerers, in the book there are kadin, maroth and carmenta but I was wondering about anything else?

Also does he have his own chapter name or is he still a thousand son ?

As a starter to building this army I was thinking of

Arhiman

A sorcerer (just painting the one I have a different colour)

2x 10 thousand sons (the gw upgrade packs)

Then re doing some of the things I have already that would fit the mould of this army.

This is going to be a slow process as I'm planning on doing this over at least 3 months but I'd really like any help with the following:

:Any known units that he leads or would never have under his leadership.

:A list of paints or a guide to painting thousand sons (the blue and gold)

:Some recommendations of how to field arhiman or thousand sons and make them work, (not expecting to much as there quite expensive and still 3+ marine stat line

Thanks very much

Silverson

Ahriman counts himself as a Thousand Son. Blue and gold (or yellow) are his colours.

If you've read Ahriman: Exile, then you know almost as much as anyone - he has had very few, very brief appearances in the fiction. He appeared with a ship and a coven of Sorcerers in the comic, Daemonifuge, but the ship was destroyed. There's also a short story, a direct sequel to Ahriman: Exile that came out recently, called Ahriman: The Dead Oracle.

Thanks for the book listings, I just read the short story arhiman: the dead oracle and at the back it says there is a trilogy that is arhiman: exile, arhiman: sorcerer and nothing else? I'll try and down load the second tonight and read it over the next week or so but any idea about the third book ?

Thanks for your input so far :)

Ps just realised I have been spelling Ahriman wrong :( sorry

Archived