The War torn world of Promenadia; The fickle Alliance of Aeldarri and Man has thinned, while the Mechanicus and Titan Legions rise to war to fight back the Daemon hordes of Chaos that have spilled forth from the Eye. But worse still is the light of sentient life that has brought the full tendril of the Tyrannic Fleet.-PAXP-deijE.gif

Edited by Dont-Be-Haten

So I'm on one of the free online list builders and I saw this formation under Blood Angels. Its obviously a home-brew formation but does anyone hate it?

Carnalis Battle Demi-Company
Composition: 1 Captain, Chaplain or Sanguinary Priest, 0-1 Command Squad, 2 Tactical Squads, 1-3 units from Assault Squad, Bike Squad, Attack Bike Squad, Land Speeders, 1 unit from Vanguard Veteran Squad, Sternguard Veteran Squad, Furioso Dreadnought, 1 unit from Devastator Squad, Baal Predator, Stormraven Gunship

Just a few details left to find and tidy up a couple of areas then it will be finished.Other than that ive been watching way too many BA battle reports. Its been a few years since I last played a BA army (Flesh Tearers back then, they were brutal :) )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/Deusmex/The%20Angels%20Sanguine/aswipterm4.jpg

So I'm on one of the free online list builders and I saw this formation under Blood Angels. Its obviously a home-brew formation but does anyone hate it?

Carnalis Battle Demi-Company

Composition: 1 Captain, Chaplain or Sanguinary Priest, 0-1 Command Squad, 2 Tactical Squads, 1-3 units from Assault Squad, Bike Squad, Attack Bike Squad, Land Speeders, 1 unit from Vanguard Veteran Squad, Sternguard Veteran Squad, Furioso Dreadnought, 1 unit from Devastator Squad, Baal Predator, Stormraven Gunship

That is actually not half bad in my eyes. I like the flexibility. It could be run infantry or armour and doesn't really conflict with our other formation options.

Basecoatet models are ok for ETL right? Hope i can participate this year.

I think it depends.  Some people mean different things when they say base coated, but I think typically anything monochromatic is accepted.  

Aye, past few years is basically "as long as it's been sprayed one colour you're fine."

...Maybe two if you do a primer then a colour spray?

I did a thing this weekend! (apart from getting drunk)

A crappy pic of my Knights of Blood Captain WIP!

http://i.imgur.com/tKyXN6E.jpg

The shield snapped when I dropped the mini by accident but thanks to that I could paint it so much better so i'm not mad actually. :D

I'll just make sure the red basecoat cover all the gray primer then :wink:

I don't think you'll get away with that.

I think one flat colour all over was fine, according to the rules - otherwise armies with easily accessible spray primer colours get an advantage in the comp.

Will have an 2000 Points game vs Orks i´m going with an realtive klassik CAD list with 30 Tacticals (2xrhino 1x Pod) 9 Sternguard with Sangpriest in pod, two fragiosos in pods,

two Autolas preds and one quad mortar with coetaz in the unit for ignore cover and rerolls from divination. For Character Hunting there is an vindicare assassin on board.

I sprinkeld some powerfist in to instakill some orkbosses.

Hope this list is balanced as my opponent is kinda more of an fluffplayer than a powergamer.

Will see what he brings and let you know how it went. Pic´s will follow. :)

There are other ways to make money, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

How are we feeling about ETL? I'm unsure if I'm burned out after the last one! I have a few things that have been on my desk for a while that it would be good to clear out, also the characters from the GBBO.

Edited by Xenith