Thunderhawk sold out. We all know what this implies but I'm still a little sad that I'll never own a FW one :sad.:

Well it only implies what we wish is coming true. Stuff gets sold out all the time without anything changing. :D

But yeah a plastic Thunderhawk....hnnng....if we can use it for BA then I'll get one and use it as Mothership for my Knights of Blood or something like that lol

Why would it be coming to plastic? Didn't the Lucius just have the same thing but it was because the molds were damaged?

If that thing came out in plastic, I would be super tempted to buy it despite knowing I'll never use it...

It's mostly based on this picture, featured in the Inferno book:

xtiRI2Y.jpg

The reasoning a plastic Thunderhawl is coming is that the model in the picture appears more to be a CAD image than painted artwork, but its lines are different from the resin FW model. It would be unlikely that they made all the effort of making a 3d model just for it to lurk somewhere in the background art. Conclusion: it's a CAD render of an upcoming plastic Thunderhawk.

So....GW is selling merc now. Awesomesauce! :D

One thing I noticed tho is that we are the only chapter with a premium shirt in the 40k section. Maybe we are becoming GWs poster boys now? :rolleyes:

http://image.spreadshirtmedia.net/image-server/v1/products/150090803/views/1,width=1200,height=1200,appearanceId=2,backgroundColor=fff,version=1487678650/blood-angels-premium-t-shirt-mens-premium-t-shirt.jpg

http://shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/40KUK/blood+angels+premium+t+shirt-A110408972?department=1&productType=812&color=000000&appearance=2&view=1

It's mostly based on this picture, featured in the Inferno book:

[snip]

The reasoning a plastic Thunderhawl is coming is that the model in the picture appears more to be a CAD image than painted artwork, but its lines are different from the resin FW model. It would be unlikely that they made all the effort of making a 3d model just for it to lurk somewhere in the background art. Conclusion: it's a CAD render of an upcoming plastic Thunderhawk.

I buy that actually (the rumour I mean, though possibly the model too if it turns out true).

Wasn't there also something in the spoof 83 video they did with Duncan – a box labelled "Plastic Thunderhawk" ..?

Ugh, always the same. They make the really basic clipart designs public and keep the shirts that actually look nice event-only.

Something like this I'd order in a heartbeat:

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/hwkAAOSwKOJYLCTd/s-l300.jpg

I have that t-shirt :tongue.:

It's definitely worth it in my opinion. If the comics themselves are a bit much, see if you can find "The Book of Blood".

It has all three of them in it (although it isn't as enjoyable, the pictures are smaller, and it doesn't have some of the other tiny extras).

Prepping for the ETL I have about 3500 points I'm looking at. I need to slim it down to something reasonable. 3 Imperial Knights, 2 tactical squads and a Devastator squad seem reasonable for a first and second vow. Incidentally we have 2 months before the ETL right?