Well according the TSA website, magnets are allowed for both carry on as well as checked, however it is rather vexing that they did not specify more, and as we know the power difference between a random fridge magnet souvenir and a rare earth is rather large..

The other legitimate concern is that the only luggage being checked is my girlfriend's.. and I suspect she will not be so happy if her luggage is jeopardized on account of my box of magnets, especially now that I have commandeered all of her carry on space with her own bag.. 

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/923/vIiHkW.jpg

Edited by OrbOfAntioch

Today I decided to build a large spray booth. The contrast of what I had in my mind and what materialized was significant.

Ingredients:

-Large transparent tub

-Bathroom ventilator fan

-Some tubes

-Duck tape

Result:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/923/aD9WWB.jpg

Having recently bought a Burning of Prospero box, I successfully traded 20 mark 3 marines with 20 mark 4's. :devil:. Just need to trade wolfy mcwolfenstein and ahriman out for BaC special figures. My future 30k project makes it's start.

Next on my plan of things to get: more mark 4's (BaC box?), moritat, sicarus and a doredo.

Why didn't you just buy Bac?

Because I wanted Sisters and Custodes, obviously. :tongue.:

To elaborate: If I got BaC, everything would be useable and I wouldn't trade anything. The dread wouldn't generally trade over to either a sisters squad or custodes squad so the trading potential is low. That means I would either have to buy them separate, or purchase the BoP as a second box. Instead, I know mk 3's are highly sought after. So I could trade two out of the 3 mk III's for mk 4's (since mk 3's are pretty cool), trade out the named characters for the characters in BaC and keep the sisters and custodes.

However, I am thinking of trading sisters for another squad of custodes since they are pretty dang cool. With a second squad, I can buy that nice sagittarum upgrade and have a close combat and a range combat custodes.

Edited by Spagunk

Just look at this beautiful BA thunderhawk:

http://battlebunnies.blogspot.nl/2017/05/warhammer-fest-more-thunderhawk-images.html

Too bad it's in resin and comes with a £450 price tag. :sad.:

Also, it has new BA HH transfers on it?

Edited by RedemptionNL

I think I only have 1 claw at the time. Are those babies ambidextrous? In which case that's an idea..

I haven't quite decided on the saltires. Neither my lucius nor porphyrion has it so I might just keep her solid back with subtle airbrush highlights. 

Unless something changes when they put out a specific codex for us, think 8th will be off the menu for me. More painting time I guess!

Incidentally, now that banner terminators are a thing, I have a plan when I finally get that Betrayal at Calth terminator captain; since I have a spare termie banner from when I painted my last terminator squad. Not sure if I wanna go hammer and banner or claw and banner though.

Edited by Spagunk