Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BA Today

Blood Angels

• Please log in to reply
6706 replies to this topic

Karhedronuk

Karhedronuk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 881 posts

I suppose there is some use for a jump techmarine but I can't quite picture him as needing one.

It is a cheaper way for him to keep up with the vehicles he will be patching up than a bike. Techmarines really need to be repairing vehicles around 200 points or above to stand a chance of getting a return on their investment. You can DS him next to a Storm Raven to give it some in-flight repairs. I agree though that it is a situational build for an already-situational character.

Sanguinius stood up, stretching his wings to their full extent. He flexed his hands. "I need no blade".
It was as though Sanguinius gleamed with pale light, his face white, eyes becoming blood-red, surrounded by the golden crown of flowing hair. Guilliman had witnessed glimpses of of his brother's wrath before, but had never seen the true Blood Angel unleashed. Sanguinius surged forward on alabaster wings, half a meter from the floor, whiteness streaming from him like flames.

sfPanzer

sfPanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,477 posts
  • Chapter Name: Cacophony of Unbound Pleasure

I suppose there is some use for a jump techmarine but I can't quite picture him as needing one.

It is a cheaper way for him to keep up with the vehicles he will be patching up than a bike. Techmarines really need to be repairing vehicles around 200 points or above to stand a chance of getting a return on their investment. You can DS him next to a Storm Raven to give it some in-flight repairs. I agree though that it is a situational build for an already-situational character.

Visually that would be extremely cool. A Techmarine dropping from low orbit, aiming straight towards the Stormraven which is midflight above the battlefield, just to land on it and hotfix the engine or a wing. :D :D

• Grazcruzk, sockwithaticket and Panda_Saurus_Rex like this

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpg

Panda_Saurus_Rex

Panda_Saurus_Rex

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 93 posts

Visually that would be extremely cool. A Techmarine dropping from low orbit, aiming straight towards the Stormraven which is midflight above the battlefield, just to land on it and hotfix the engine or a wing. biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

That does sound really awesome.

Indefragable

Indefragable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,898 posts
When pairing buff units with our Flyers, don’t forget to Advance. Repairs happen at the end of the Movement phase, so with creative positioning and decent Advance rolls, a SR can be repaired by a Techmarine/buffed by Dante/et all.
  • Riot Earp likes this

Karhedronuk

Karhedronuk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 881 posts
Finally got my Sanguinor and Lemartes finished today after tracking down metal versions of both on eBay over the summer. Pretty pleased with how they turned out. I have plenty of DC for Lemartes to roll with but I cannot make up my mind how to loadout my SG. I could go with magnets but that is a lot of work for 2 squads.
Spoiler

Edited by Karhedronuk, Yesterday, 09:18 PM.

• Jolemai and brother_b like this

Sanguinius stood up, stretching his wings to their full extent. He flexed his hands. "I need no blade".
It was as though Sanguinius gleamed with pale light, his face white, eyes becoming blood-red, surrounded by the golden crown of flowing hair. Guilliman had witnessed glimpses of of his brother's wrath before, but had never seen the true Blood Angel unleashed. Sanguinius surged forward on alabaster wings, half a meter from the floor, whiteness streaming from him like flames.

Jolemai

Jolemai

++ CERDONIS CÆDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 10,539 posts
  • Chapter Name: Blood Angels
Around a month and a half to go for the RTS folks, don't pass up on the chance to take part!

Telencephalon

Telencephalon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 62 posts
  • Chapter Name: Blood Angels

Hi guys!

Getting back into the hobby after a year's absence. I'm taking a pause from work and will now direct all my creative energies into reviving my blood angels army project!

So, in order to direct my efforts I need to work towards an army list. I'm thinking 500-1000 points to start off with.

Do you know of any good army lists including terminators, death company and assault marines (as troop choice)? And preferably as few tanks as possible. ;)

I have browsed through the army list forum a few times, but I can't find anything appealing at first glance...

Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blood Angels

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)