So many feelings. Anxiety, excitement, table flipping black rage, the thirst for more, the waiting, and the different paths of head Canon coming up.

I can just feel the excitement for my Carmine Blades. Hazriel will be in the thick of the defense of Secundus (possibly a survivor of Primus?) I already know one line I've written in my head.

"On wings of crimson the reclusiarch flew, salivating warriors born in ebon plate echoing cries of havoc follow behind his hymn of war. Into the maw of madness"

Edited by Dont-Be-Haten

I bought my first set of Assault Marines.

Previously played pretty heavy Death Company.  This should be a change of pace.

Yep, changing from blood frenzied guys with jet packs and chainswords in black and red armour to blood frenzied guys with jet packs and chainswords in red and black armour is a big step :biggrin.:

That is one great looking model. I have been thinking on getting one awhile also, maybe will get a pair and do some swaps.

Wait on the codex to be sure, but that hand flamer would come off it were mine.

I would use mine for VAS I think if it were me.

Seems a shame to put him in the DC. (You know hope and all that =))

The model seems a bit too epic for RAS in my mind.

Finished listening to the Chosen of Khorne. I felt very confused about the "Flesh Tearer" I assume he had fully succumbed to the Red Thirst, yet they describe him in Black Power Armor.

He didn't seem to worship the pantheon, but a slave to the world eaters and thus tainted by the darkness all Sons of Sanguinius face.

I felt like it was bad showing of one completely consumed by the thirst. This kinda goes into what we've been talking about in other threads. Not much mutation, longer fangs, blood shot eyes, and an animalistic need for blood.

Anyone else feel like the new orlock gangers could make for pretty cool native baalites to use as guard alongside BA?

Yup, they would be quite cool, although maybe a little old looking for baalite? My vision was that people don't really live much past mid 30s. I love that they have the mining vibe and would sit perfectly with some genestealer cult with head swaps/sealed helms for has suits.

A bunch of these guys hanging off a converted Ork trukk would be rad.

Fun fact.

Guy Haley said he would like to write a 3rd book talking about the red thirst beginning to appear in primaris, because "It's 40k, they obviously aren't cured"

Thank god, losing the red thirst is unthinkable imo. Might as well change the name to Red Angels otherwise.

Fun fact.

Guy Haley said he would like to write a 3rd book talking about the red thirst beginning to appear in primaris, because "It's 40k, they obviously aren't cured"

Thank god, losing the red thirst is unthinkable imo. Might as well change the name to Red Angels otherwise.
Was there any doubt? The red thirst has always been a thing, just less prevalent. As long as we don't get Death Company Primaris I'm good. Unfortunately I know it might happen, but I really hope it doesn't.

Edit: Or at least for a while.

Edited by Dont-Be-Haten

Was there any doubt? The red thirst has always been a thing, just less prevalent. As long as we don't get Death Company Primaris I'm good. Unfortunately I know it might happen, but I really hope it doesn't.

Edit: Or at least for a while.

Why not? If the backlash affects them they will eventually go into the same problems and be transferred to death company. Edited by Brother Crimson