I'm 99% sure we can see neonmole in action on the warhammerTV Twitch right now. :tongue.:

https://www.twitch.tv/warhammer

He's facing an Imperial Fist list with 2x6 Centurions. :huh.:

EDIT: Ouch ... first turn TH&SS Captain down to 1 wound and second turn all three Repulsors are gone. That hurts. I'm sure he's badly missing the relic Jump Pack on his Captain right now as it would allow him to charge and smash the Centurions without having to fear the Overwatch (assuming the list posted by the twitch mods is correct he doesn't have the classic Captain Smash with him). :huh.:

EDIT 2: Round 3, end of opponents turn and beginning of Neonmoles turn. Rough game for the Blood Angels ...

KQytHGuh.png

(yes I know I need to activate my windows. It's a new PC and I've been lazy :teehee: )

Edited by sfPanzer

I knew that Dakka Centurions would be damn scary to face ever I saw the Vigilus detachment in combination with the points drop. The Bolter Discipline beta rule made them just better. I'm actually surprised it took so long for people to rock such a list. I guess not many people have that many Dakka Centurions ready. ^^

Just a quick question/request.

How tall is the Sanguinary Priest compared to the latest upsized regular Marines (like Deathwatch, Chaos Marines etc) and would someone be able to provide a picture for comparison?

Just a quick question/request.

How tall is the Sanguinary Priest compared to the latest upsized regular Marines (like Deathwatch, Chaos Marines etc) and would someone be able to provide a picture for comparison?

Hope this will do. My SP is still only undercoated, so a bit dark.

med_gallery_105306_14251_156198.jpg

Ah he seems quite a bit shorter than the Watchmaster. Bummer, I love the armour design but I guess I'll have to kitbash one myself then.

Anyway, thanks for the pic.

Edited by sfPanzer

Need to come up with a conversion for a IX Legion Jump Chaplain for 30k.

For the first time in a long time I’m stumped.

At what point were skull helms introduced?

Two weeks remain to get it into our kitbash event ;)

As for skull helms, black armour, etc, I believe they came about after (seeing as the official 30k Chaplain is in army colours and has a Mk IV helm).

Two weeks remain to get it into our kitbash event :wink:

As for skull helms, black armour, etc, I believe they came about after (seeing as the official 30k Chaplain is in army colours and has a Mk IV helm).

Fear to tread has a Warden's aka the BA chaplain-not-a-chaplain in a skull helm and black armour

"The words that ground out of the skull-helm’s breather grille were not what Kano had expected.

‘Do you know who I am?’ The tone was accusatory.
He stiffened, defiance rising in his manner. ‘That black armour can only signify one thing. You are a Warden of the Legion.’"

Two weeks remain to get it into our kitbash event ;)

motivation has been so low, but I'm really hoping to join the event at some point

So last week I undercoated a squad of marines black, and then base coated them with mephiston red spray. It just came to me today that they're an assault squad and the heads should be yellow. Did I mess up? The heads are red now and have two coats of spray on them. Is there a way to paint them yellow over red without needing too many layers of colour?

Edited by dread05

So last week I undercoated a squad of marines black, and then base coated them with mephiston red spray. It just came to me today that they're an assault squad and the heads should be yellow. Did I mess up? The heads are red now and have two coats of spray on them. Is there a way to paint them yellow over red without needing too many layers of colour?

Iyanden darksun. Add a little water, 2-4 thin coats should be enough.

I use meph red spray and my paintlog has a lot of use of Iyanden over red and black bases as I use it for fancy gun barrels. 

Yea Im not in a hurry to paint them, I was just spray painting stuff the other day. I just wanted to know if I can paint yellow over red without loosing detail in my situation. Also @Xenith Iyanden Darksun must be an older paint, I think the new one is called Averland Sunset? and in my situation its not painting yellow over red or black, is painting yellow over red AND black :P

In all fairness, a 5-man assault squad is barely reaching the points cost of a JP Captain and requires more effort to complete, Jole :wink:
That being said, every little help counts! :D

Edited by Majkhel

For painting yellow over darker colours, I normally just reach straight for the Ceramite white. I respect people who can build up many layers to get a solid yellow over a dark colour but for me, life is too short. :tongue.:

Then again, I prime my BAs white anyway to get a nice bright red colour so what do I know? :wink:

med_gallery_82363_13858_684645.jpg

For painting yellow over darker colours, I normally just reach straight for the Ceramite white. I respect people who can build up many layers to get a solid yellow over a dark colour but for me, life is too short. :tongue.:

Then again, I prime my BAs white anyway to get a nice bright red colour so what do I know? :wink:

med_gallery_82363_13858_684645.jpg

What black do you use?

My Shadowspear box has arrived. First look at the Librarian - bautifully cast model. So good in fact, that I'm really torn on wether I want to convert him or not. I would like to, but it's really hard to improve somehing that looks so good. Great pose, fantastic sword (it's actually as long as the Librarian is tall :O)
I would switch the left pauldron for a regular one but with a BA chapter badge (easy enough as it's a seperate piece).

Oh, and he is on a 40mm base as is the rest of the characters.