After looking through the IF supplement and knowing that flesh tearers have been in last few codices; we can assume if we get a supplement, it will like the fists meaning more than likely the successors or at least the flesh tearers will have access to more of the book than the parent chapter.

If we simply get a few new rules from the 3rd book, I'm thinking it will be somewhat like vigilus. CP for formation with a splash or goodies.

Thanks for all the wishes about my becoming a dad!

Back on topic, part conspiracy theorist, part hopeful of me is that Dante finally gets some worthy rules; the updated Apocalypse data sheets have Dante being so woefully underpowered that I have to think something’s around the corner).

I'm actually quite disappointed in the battleforce box. I've mostly stayed away from Primaris, sticking with the original marines. I was going to use this battleforce to jump into the primaris side of things. I, like most people who collect Blood Angels, have probably got the characters and enough Death Company and SG as well as Baal Predators (well I know I definitely have!) and don't need more of them. It's great for someone just starting Blood Angels but not for me.

I'm actually quite disappointed in the battleforce box. I've mostly stayed away from Primaris, sticking with the original marines. I was going to use this battleforce to jump into the primaris side of things. I, like most people who collect Blood Angels, have probably got the characters and enough Death Company and SG as well as Baal Predators (well I know I definitely have!) and don't need more of them. It's great for someone just starting Blood Angels but not for me.

This is exactly why my plan was also, oh well at least get a new mephiston

Not my current project but I do have need for more DC and more intercessors to flush out my 40k army. That said, 40k is on hold anyway so I'm not likely to find this box when I am ready to do more work.

P.S. Also worth considering: If rumors hold true, box may be 185 which is a $75 discount versus buying each individually.

Edited by Spagunk

Anyone who has played BA at all over the past few years has likely got at least one of each of the kits in that box already, if not more.

However, if someone woke up one day and wanted to start BA from scratch, it isn’t the worst way in the world to start.

I mean, I wouldn't say no to another Baal pred but I'm not sure what to do about that BA Captain. Only so many things that can be done to that poor kit.

However the primaris start collecting box is a real good addition to the base Dark Imperium box.

Edited by Spagunk

No interest. Big disappointment. Missed opportunity for the Primaris chaplain and apothecary instead of 2 characters many of us have already. I already have like 3 Karlaens.

From memory, these Christmas bundles rarely include very new models. Most of the kits have been out for at least a year or two.

No interest. Big disappointment. Missed opportunity for the Primaris chaplain and apothecary instead of 2 characters many of us have already. I already have like 3 Karlaens.

From memory, these Christmas bundles rarely include very new models. Most of the kits have been out for at least a year or two.

True, but often they include models you either don't mind getting more of or don't necessarily already have. How many DC or Sanguinary Guard does one really need? Or Karleans that have been in so many boxes already (kinda like CSM Bikes). Or Intercessors 2 years after their release?

Edited by sfPanzer