Night Lords/Alpha Legion allied 2500points

Fire Golem

Nah, as it stands its IF -> WE -> RG (since they'll be my biggest forces, in that order...until I see what FW has in store with the TS)-> NL if I finish RG before -> TS -> Custodes+SoS

Sadly, I might switch the placement of the WE and RG since my WE force requires no less than 3 Spartans and 3 more contemptor Dreads...not to mention 60 tacs, 3 apoths and 3 chaplains @_@

I also Pray that I at least get started on my World Eaters or Raven Guard before they Release Dorn and/or Sigismund...Dear god, the plans I have for them..

Luckily, through post-planning out my IF Legion Force, I might have some stuff I can shift over to the other Legions I have planned, mostly in the form of HQ units, maybe a Few Tacs and potentially a lot of Terminators (I've got like 40...Emperor save me if they ever release IF, TS or Custodes specific termies) and never really made a list where I fielded more than 10 per detachment.

...I also plan on making a 1k ZM IF Breacher list with Alexis Polux due to the Armond vs 1kHeathens ZM on a Space Hulk board Batrep/thread.

*deep inhale* Focus Slipstreams, Focus! One thing at a time. *deep exhale* 

:P

Hahaha I dread to think the total cost of all that...

At least we have a while before Thousand Sons come out...

Mines NL+AL -> Salamanders+RG (see they're still in the plan :P) -> maybe some SoH/WB/DG -> TS -> WS maybe. Damn that's a lot haha.

I'm guessing there will be TS terminators, the Sehkmet/Scarab Occult wore TDA right?

Damn FW for making every legion awesome.

You'll be like, the regional leader or something...

And really, who needs redundant organs anyways!

*10 years later*

Reports are coming in of a sudden and violent rise in cult activity across North America and the United Kingdoms.

Police Reports state that the members of this cult call themselves the "Servants Of Chaos" or more formally known as "The Forger of Worlds"

Other Reports suggest off-shoot cults are also gaining traction with up to four others beginning to rival the Main Branch in terms of Reach and Power.

All this and More on the News at 11! 

If anything we plead for insanity and spend the rest of our lives comfy in an insane asylum :P

Besides, what better way to restart a chaos cult than using the insane?

:p

ahahaha you guys are funny. FW why do you have to be so awesome, yet you cost so much?

Anyway list looks pretty cool. I was thinking of making one similiar one, teaming AL and NL. Using the NL as main detachment and AL for all of the support. But funding this really makes me ask myself if I really need two kidneys, you guys let me know when you start your cult lol

ahahaha you guys are funny. FW why do you have to be so awesome, yet you cost so much?

Anyway list looks pretty cool. I was thinking of making one similiar one, teaming AL and NL. Using the NL as main detachment and AL for all of the support. But funding this really makes me ask myself if I really need two kidneys, you guys let me know when you start your cult lol

Will do brother! :tu:

For funding this, you could honestly just use the Plastic Space Marine Range. Sure they won't be as accurate or what have you, but if you save a literal boat load of money doing it and you tell me thats why you have Night Lords and Alpha Legion in MK VII armor even though we're playing an Istvaan V campaign, I would have literally ZERO problem with that; knowing full well that funding such a project is VERY expensive.

Archived