Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Emperor's Children Tactica

Fulgrim Emperors Children Kakophoni Maru Skara Palantine Blades Phoenix Terminators Slaanesh 3rd Legion Horus Heresy

• Please log in to reply
1153 replies to this topic

Fangbanger

Fangbanger

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,002 posts
  • Chapter Name: The 12th
I'm just going to go with the apoth I think. otherwise you are putting nearly 100pts on survivability for a 200pt unit. in combat ideally you don't want to be charging mass ap2 anyway and in shooting, str8-10 is generally going to be blasts etc that even with a 6++ will cripple most if the unit
I done a space Wolves plog......http://www.bolterand...ngers-of-fenris
I done a world eaters plog.........http://www.bolterand...ld-eaters-plog/
zRUl07j.jpg

Neforon

Neforon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13 posts

Yea I can't deny that man, I wonder how this is treated in a tournament setting? I plan on having my own EC army ready for a tournament later this year and using Fulgrim...of course Fireblade would be a better option for all the Custode armies that have popped up recently, but I wonder if the same players would dispute the use of Fireblade.

After Istvan Fulgrim uses the anathame. Horus gave it to him. When I run Fulgrim, especially vs another primarch, I usually ask whether I can run Fireblade rules on him, counting as the anatheme.
  • kizzdougs and Rangaman like this

Rangaman

Rangaman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 692 posts
  • Chapter Name: IIIrd, XVIth and House Ærthegn

Yea I can't deny that man, I wonder how this is treated in a tournament setting? I plan on having my own EC army ready for a tournament later this year and using Fulgrim...of course Fireblade would be a better option for all the Custode armies that have popped up recently, but I wonder if the same players would dispute the use of Fireblade.

After Istvan Fulgrim uses the anathame. Horus gave it to him. When I run Fulgrim, especially vs another primarch, I usually ask whether I can run Fireblade rules on him, counting as the anatheme.

That's a great point, have you modeled him differently too? What does the Anathame look like? Or is it the corrupted dagger that wounded Horus?

Gorgoff

Gorgoff

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 606 posts
  • Chapter Name: Iron Warriors

That's a great point, have you modeled him differently too? What does the Anathame look like? Or is it the corrupted dagger that wounded Horus?
Yes.
gallery_48988_10980_12646.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fulgrim, Emperors Children, Kakophoni, Maru Skara, Palantine Blades, Phoenix Terminators, Slaanesh, 3rd Legion, Horus Heresy

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users