Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Emperor's Children Tactica

Fulgrim Emperors Children Kakophoni Maru Skara Palantine Blades Phoenix Terminators Slaanesh 3rd Legion Horus Heresy

• Please log in to reply
1229 replies to this topic

Gorgoff

Gorgoff

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,927 posts
  • Faction: IVth Legion
Yupp, but not all of them.
Firestorm redoubt has parts which are only 2 " high and the Aquila Strongpoint and Shrine of the Aquila is higher. Not to meantion all the home build stuff. That's why you have to measure the distance OR just stick with the good ol' houserule.

Edited by Gorgoff, 14 July 2019 - 06:11 PM.

Bring back Psycho Dad!
gallery_48988_10980_12646.png

Unknown Legionnaire

Unknown Legionnaire

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 643 posts
  • Faction: XXth Legion & Cult Allies

Thanks, but on neither of these pages they state that a floor is always considered 3" away.

That is, why I stated in my earlier post further up, that one needs to add the (unspecified) horizontal and vertical distance to determine charge range, deducting -2 if the unit in question does not have 'Move through cover'. 

• Gorgoff likes this

Smile like Dynat when you're winning !

Gorgoff

Gorgoff

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,927 posts
  • Faction: IVth Legion

Thanks, but on neither of these pages they state that a floor is always considered 3" away.

That is, why I stated in my earlier post further up, that one needs to add the (unspecified) horizontal and vertical distance to determine charge range, deducting -2 if the unit in question does not have 'Move through cover'.
Ah ok, then I missed that.
Thanks for the clearification. :)
Bring back Psycho Dad!
gallery_48988_10980_12646.png

Foudroyant Virus

Foudroyant Virus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7 posts

And that is still not the case. Bikes and jetbikes arent slowed by terrain (i think jumppack units arent as well)

Unknown Legionnaire

Unknown Legionnaire

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 643 posts
  • Faction: XXth Legion & Cult Allies

And that is still not the case. Bikes and jetbikes arent slowed by terrain (i think jumppack units arent as well)

Yes, it is. Read my posts. I was never, in any of them, referring to jetbikes (or specific units), but to the rules in general. 

Smile like Dynat when you're winning !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fulgrim, Emperors Children, Kakophoni, Maru Skara, Palantine Blades, Phoenix Terminators, Slaanesh, 3rd Legion, Horus Heresy

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users