Baneblades are only slow because they have to drive over the mountains of corpses they create tongue.png

Ha Ha!

Allright, someone is proud of his Bane blade I hear :)

We will see. It doesn't fit into my army fluff. But you never know. An attack on the home planet might alter their tactics. So its not impossible. Darn it... now I am browsing through possible options...

You never know what they could find on their travels. Perhaps rescuing a planet reveals a mighty war machine long thought lost? Or a grateful Forge World presents their saviours with gifts from the Omnissiah? The real question is why shouldn't you have one msn-wink.gif

I like that Elmo, but it's "je ne sais quoi" :P

That is the question you should be asking ... not why should I get one? but, why have I not got one already?

In fact - rush out right now and get one, you know you want to devil.gif

oh my gosh...!

Building up reasons now are you. 

Ok ok ok... once I am done with the main parts that I want, I'll get one Baneblade for kicks. And if it turns out that it kicks butt too and I love how it plays and works with my army... curse you all!

But truth to be told. I would love to paint one. 

Ha!

Well it worked. 

Now I am going to work on the Valkyrie. Almost done with it. Only needs the secondary colours and details. Picture coming up later on tonight. 

Been thinking about my AM command squad. 

I have realised that I can use the Officer of the Fleet to improve my reserve rolls for my whole army, not just AM forces. Thus I have taken one in the command squad. But to do that I had to cut off the grenade launchers from the squad. 

Now the question is, the 4 veterans who joins the command squad will be "naked". Meaning las pistol and close combat weapon (or lasgun). I can't find any points to spare for upgrades. 

But I was thinking of making the command squad more of a "in the back watching over the battle field". So he will be joined by 2 war dogs and 2 wolves (counts as veterans with las pistol and ccw). 

Is this a doable and somewhat interesting idea? Or should I go for lasgun wielding veterans posing and flexing?

The problem is, I don't have points to spare for snipers (I had grenade launchers before, but had to take them away to make way for an Officer of the fleet). 

The bases are not an issue. They will fit on 25 mm bases. Rather large dogs/wolves. One of them is a limited edition from Forge world (adeptus Arbites arbiter). 

I'll be building up the unit during this weekend and see how it turns out. 

Sorry for double post...

But I need to ask you fellow gamers what you think. 

I am considering to replace the Tauros and Tauros Venators for armoured sentinels. What I lose is 3 heavy flamers with outflank, and twin-linked lascannons. But what I gain is 3 plasma cannons, and better AV in the front. 

Also, I save some points and a ton of cash. 

Furthermore, if I order pretty soon I'll get a x-mas gift from GW.

But... its the Tauros I really want (not the Venator). Love the design of it, but I do love sentinels too... 

Hard choices for me :(

So I ask you guys what you think. 

I prefer sentinels, though the Tauros is faster.

Armoured sentinels with plasma threaten just about everything and i always try to take some.

What about flanking scout sentinels or one or 2 taurox if points allow?

Yah, I'll go for the sentinels for now. Later on in the future I'll get Tauros with heavy flamer as an alternative for one squad of sentinels. 

X-mas is coming and I gotta spend money on gifts for more than just my self :)

Archived