IA13: Dedicated Transport Dreadclaws, and More!

Lexington

This is enticing because I've been eyeing the Spartan Assault Tank for Khârn and his Berzerker minions.  And drop pods for them sounds just as well.  Is a new Chaos codex going to make this Imperial Armor book obsolete?  Have any of you had trouble with people not wanting to play against Forgeworld?

Not likely the IA books are a separate stream of publishing, these rules should be good for 2-3 years or longer.

Occasionally you will find people who wont play FW....but the core game is so variable and unbalanced that it doesnt matter much anymore. Infact in certain instances FW re-balances the game (LOW slots)

Bloody hell, I'm still registered. Better known now as Mr Mystery.

The Renegade Psykers actually come with their own powers. You buy the coven a single HQ slot, with 1-5. You then split them off into units. Have the Character rule, not IC.

Powers of the Witch

A Rogue Psyker must randomly select one of the following psychic powers and may not select powers from an of the tables presented in the Warhammer 40,000 rulbook. Use the table below to determine which powers each Rogue Psyker in the coven has access to.

D6 result

1-2 Creeping Terror, WC 1

12" Malediction, targets a single unit. Target unit reduces it's Initiative value to 1 (not by 1, to 1, emphasis mine), and may only fire snap shots until the end of that unit's next turn. No effect on Fearless units. ATSKNF or Stubborn get a Ld test to resist.

3-4 Warp Flux, WC1

Wtichfire. 12", S7, AP-, Assault 1, Blast, Haywire

5-6 Unnatural Vigour, WC1

Blessing, targets one friendly unit within 12" of the Rogue Psyker. Affected unit gains Fleet and Crusader for it's duration.

The Daemon Unbound

If a model with this special rule takes a wound from Perils of the Warp, it is immediately replaced by a Possessed model and removed from play. The Possessed enters play with it's full wounds value regardless of how many wound the Rogue Psyker had remaining

Possessed stats?

WS5, BS1, S5, T3, W2, I4, A3, Ld 10. Gains FnP 4+ and Rending.

Thanks Mystery! Does the Fire Raptor or the Spartan have any special options like the malefic ammo you mentioned on BOLS?

Oh and if it's not too much trouble, what are stats on the Fire Raptors missiles now?

Thanks again! You're a champ!

I've been busy with the new puppy and come back to this! Absolutely:cuss ing awesome!

I see an awesome Vraks list, useful heltalons and hopefully dedicated helcults. Sorry awesome, I can't hear you over the SONIC BLASTERS!!! Yeeeesssss I'm excited!

Anyone notice the rapier entry? Could be a massively powerful unit there.

What slot is the rapier in?

Its in heavy at 1-3 so a good looking choice depending on points of course. I thought they could be marked or included in the relic FNP bubble, which would be awesome.

Waiting till this comes out of course, but its the Guard army i wanted. Ive got a lit of vraks stuff laying around here.

Hopefully GW is taking notes on how FW are doing things!

Because damn are FW proving GW wrong in the whole "People want models before rules" (or however that was presented. I don't really recall :\ )

Hopefully GW is taking notes on how FW are doing things!

Because damn are FW proving GW wrong in the whole "People want models before rules" (or however that was presented. I don't really recall :\ )

I believe :cuss! market research, we can force our customers to buy our :cuss! was how it was presented in the annual report

Archived