I am very please to announce that the AUS30K.com website is now at an open Beta stage and is available for use by anyone and everyone playing 30K games.
There will be some ongoing cosmetic changes to the Sub-Sector maps and some general cleanup of untidy code as it is identified, by the vast majority of the websites functions are now up and running. Some of the primary features:
- Users can create multiple Heresy force profiles for various legions (new factions will be added as they are released by FW)
- Any games played and recorded using the Skirmish reports will track that armies win/loss stats against your opponents
- Battle reports allow for more detailed and fluffy battle reports, including attaching of photos, stories and linking of multiple armies
- Campaigns can be run within the system by groups of players, you can create your own Systems/Planets or use existing Available ones
- There will be an ongoing Worldwide (Global Heresy) campaign which ANYONE can participate in, lodging their games results will contribute influence for your faction to take control of that particular world. The campaign will move on every three to six months.
Please feel free to go and visit the website and browse around, there are a number of help pages towards the bottom of the main page which explains all of the concepts and functions of the site. If you are interested you can create an account and start making army pages and recording battles.
If anyone has any problems or questions please do not hesitate in contacting me and I can help you out. If you are part of a group of players interested in starting a campaign, things can be customised to work with you to a certain extent as well as having planets and systems created for you.
Have fun and please let me know what you think.
Edited by Dono1979, 11 June 2015 - 03:12 AM.