+++Call of Chaos VII+++

Captain Semper

I Kierdale answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete two squads of five noise marines with a single blast master each, and one squad of three bikers with two melta guns before January 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Psychopomps Army thread.

Five noise marine, one blast master

gallery_63428_9407_48724.jpg

Another five noise marine, one blast master - one backpack with a bit of paint on it as I lost the one I planned to use and have replaced it with one from a pushfit I was practicing on

gallery_63428_9407_45076.jpg

Three bikers, two melta guns

med_gallery_63428_9407_62076.jpg

@Semper, as its a Nurgle Dedicated comp this year do we get anything special for doing an all Nurgle vow? Like a week of dancing without getting told off?? Or someone coming round to do my housework for a day?

Black Plague? Ring Worm?

After the crap I got to eat from the petrol station after work there is a chance I might already have that now :/

@Semper, as its a Nurgle Dedicated comp this year do we get anything special for doing an all Nurgle vow? Like a week of dancing without getting told off?? Or someone coming round to do my housework for a day?

Then the 10th Call will be Slaanesh because I lost the opportunity last year to give it a Slaaneshi feel... sad.png

;)

I guess I'm going to start small for this.  So what say we begin this with a vow of a squadron of three Iron Warriors Land Raiders.

+++Picture to follow+++

Mind you - there's only one vow possible! So your starting vow is also your last! Better reconsider 'only' doing three land raiders ;)

Lots of hefty vows here, makes mine look a bit wee, but real life and all that ;)

I, Midnight Runner answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 10 Chaos Space Marine Chosen and 3 Obliterators before January 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail, I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

By the Warmaster it will be done!!!

I Sepsis the Unclean vow to answer the call and reinforce my traitor legions with the following :-

1) Emperors Children Sonic Dreadnought

2) 10 Daemonettes

3) 6 Emperors Children CSM

4) War Smith Manneus Drath of the Iron Warriors

5) Chaos Landraider

6) Jump pack sorcerer

These will be complete before January 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

When finished, as well as displaying in this WIP thread, each model of my call will be shown in the Hall of Honour. Link is found at the bottom of this post.

I Mactire of the Vlka Fenryka do pledge to complete

1 chaos lord (DV)

10 cultists (DV)

1 hellbrute (DV)

Before the 15th january 2015.

Success will bring me shame and failure will bring me damnation.

I B E N answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete:

• 6 Noise Marines (4 Sonic Blasters, Blastmaster, Doom Siren and Power Sword)
  • 8 Khorne Bezerkers
  • 8 Khorne Bezerkers
  • 8 Khorne Bezerkers

before January 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Here's a pic of the noise marines, I'll get a pic up of the 'zerkers once they're primed.

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y441/pointer849/IMAG0354_zps4d5cfb0f.jpg

EDIT: fixed the sonic blaster count

I have a question...

Semper, when are you going to do that Cypher model you pledged? tongue.png

All in good time... msn-wink.gif

I seem to rememeber you discussion this Semper & all to hype enthusiasm toward painting a Cypher :D

That update for my Predator - Undercaoted yesterday. Just started painting today, will be finish once time permit over the next few days.

Forge area

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/242006-iron-warriors-5th-grand-company-re-born-army-log/page-18?do=findComment&comment=3834550

Chaos area

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/242456-iron-warriors-5th-grand-company-army-log/page-16?do=findComment&comment=3834558

I, -Max-, answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete the units listed below before January 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

1. Typhus - WIP & Completed

2. x20 Plague Zombies - WIP & Completed

3. x7 Plague Marines - WIP & Completed

4. x1 Nurgle Rhino - WIP & Completed

5. x1 Daemon Prince of Nurgle - WIP & Completed

6. x10 Plague Bearers of Nurgle - WIP & Completed

7. x1 Chaos Shadowsword - WIP & Completed

I haven't been having much luck with painting vows this year, but I can't pass up a Call of Chaos.

EDIT1: Added text for the evidence of progress part of the competition with links for the WIP Typhus and Plague Zombies. (18Oct)

EDIT2: Added a completion link for Typhus and removed the PM WIP link because it was an error. (3Nov)

EDIT3: Added a WIP link for the Plague Marines. (3Nov)

I, plasmaspam, answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete the units listed below before January 15th 2015:

• 1x Sorceror
  • 1x 3-man Terminator squad
  • 1x 5-man Chosen squad
  • 1x 3-man Biker squad
  • 1x 8-man Raptor squad
  • 1x Helbrute
  • 1x Obliterator

Success will grant me the Mark of Pustulent Glory, whilst failure will brand me with the Mark of the Lost - I expect no mercy upon my soul!

I Blackheart1223 answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 10 Khorne Berzerkers, 10 Plague Marines, 9 Rubric Marines and 10 Noise Marines before January 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Lets see if I can redeem myself from my ETL failure.

I guess I'm going to start small for this. So what say we begin this with a vow of a squadron of three Iron Warriors Land Raiders.

+++Picture to follow+++

Mind you - there's only one vow possible! So your starting vow is also your last! Better reconsider 'only' doing three land raiders msn-wink.gif

Oh right, so then scratch that for now. I need to figure out what else I am painting.

I Sviar the incredible slow painter answer the Call of Chaos and Alpharius to vow and complete 9 Alpha Legion Cultist+1 Alpha Legion Cultist Champion and an Alpha Legion Helbrute before January 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and the gratitude of our beloved Primarch of the XX Legion and continue on the path of insurgency. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul! Hydra Dominatus

I, Deus Ex Ferrum, answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete the following before 15 January 2015:

- 1x Chaos Lord

- 1x Chaos Sorcerer

- 1x Daemon Prince

- 1x Chaos Dreadnought

- 5x Chaos Space Marines

If I succeed, I will receive the Mark of Pustulent Glory the Serpent's Smile and continue on the path of ruin.  If I fail I shall wear the Mark of the Lost and expect no mercy on my soul.  Hydra dominatus!

In other news, WIP link is (or soon will be) appearing in my signature.  Enjoy.

I, Heron, do hearby pledge to answer the Call of Chaos, most specifically to bolster and complete the particularly virulent forces assembled under the Arch-Infector, also known as the 7th Wheel of the Plagueforge.

To this end, the following forces shall be drawn from the vats and given form:

1- A unit of kit-bashed Nurglings

2- Three Heralds of Nurgle, each more infectious than the other.

3- A Mauler Fiend, blighted by rust.

4- The Great Unclean One known as the 7th Wheel, who is sometimes called a Daemon Prince

5- A pair of Hellblade Fighters (edit: I went with a Heldrake instead)

(i.e. I will be painting and modelling the final groups of models for my Plague Marines, and working on their Daemonic Allies...)

Edit: I started a WIP thread for this!

I hidicul answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete:

1 Chaos Lord

1 Chaos Lord on bike

1 Sorcerer on bike

1 5 man squad of Havoks

1 squad of Plauge Marines

1 squad of Thousand Sons

1 3 man Bike squad

1 5 man Squad of Chosen

updates can be found in my WIP thread here http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/298024-discipels-of-malal-ii-legion-wip-and-call-of-chaos/

before January 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

I shall not fail in my service to Malal

I ChaosRising answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 2 units of 5 Chaos Space Marines before January 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul! As a tribute to our generously pustulant patron, these warriors shall be clad in the wargear of Father Nurgle.

The Time of Ending is upon us and the Dark Gods, the Truth in the Warp, hunger for the souls of mortals. I Silver Phoenix, architect of the Dark Covenant, hear the whispers in the Warp and summon forth those forces of the enlightened beholden to me. From across the warp I call upon those of the Void Legion Chapter, the back bone of the Covenant, to send their warriors to me. The pustulent whisper of Grand-father Nurgle are strong in this call and so I too call forth a force of the vessels of his most virulent gifts from the Angels of Decay Chapter. With these forces we shall make the servants of the Corpse-Emperor know fear and bring the Truth of the Four too the weak minded mortals of the Galaxy before January 15th. Should the fates favour us and Tzeentchs great dice be cast in our favour we shall bear the Mark of Dark Glory but should we face the likely betrayal of the Weaver of Fates then we will bear the Mark of Shame until such time as we prove our redemption.

I summon forth:

- Aznikar of the Voices, Former Librarian and now Sorcerer of Chaos and Beholden to the Void Legion.

- The Unbroken, 3rd Squad of the Void Legion 2nd Company (5x Chaos Marines)

- Aznikar's Choir, Chosen of the Void Legion and Honour Guard to Aznikar (x5)

- Belerabin the Ancient, Helbrute of the Void Legion

- Titus' Vengeance, Plague Marines of the Angels of Decay (x7)

- The Cult of the Maleficent Heart, mortals sworn to the Dark Covenant (x10)

Before of 1/2 the Cultists:

gallery_36568_9971_269123.jpg

Archived