+++Call of Chaos VII+++

Captain Semper

Nono, your link works fine. It's my browser - I'm using chrome and lately a link to a specific post sends me halfway up the page above the link. I haven't clicked on those specific kinds of hyperlinks in this forum lately so I forgot that was a problem. I've already edited my post above but STD's post crossed mine. So no worries mate the link worked fine - it was my (browser's) bad.happy.png I'm just happy at least something good came of this - STD learning how to hyperlink to specific posts laugh.png :tu:

Here are my work in progress photo's.

med_gallery_81995_10131_279973.jpg

Really great to see the old school Plague Marines. Lot of memories of these models & the plastic Khorne Bezerker. Gutted I never stock up on these models when I started the hobby.

I should have my Maulerfiend finish next week. One my friend getting some some spare Dark Eldar bits & going to re-sort the model since last update. Just trying to gather parts I need for my unit of Chosen.

Semper - How your Cypher - Call of Chaos getting on? msn-wink.gif

Great stuff gang - sorry I've been lax on getting up a vow, that'll be very soon...

Someone will surely vow a Glotkin right?!

Aye, thats what I will be using for my GUO

Lovely lovely lovely. Can't wait to see these cropping up.

Here's the before pic of my 'zerkers, finally:

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y441/pointer849/IMAG0361_zps7768570e.jpg

Hopefully will get some finished models up in the next couple weeks

Really great to see the old school Plague Marines. Lot of memories of these models & the plastic Khorne Bezerker. Gutted I never stock up on these models when I started the hobby.

I should have my Maulerfiend finish next week. One my friend getting some some spare Dark Eldar bits & going to re-sort the model since last update. Just trying to gather parts I need for my unit of Chosen.

Semper - How your Cypher - Call of Chaos getting on? msn-wink.gif

Thanks! Actually except for the demon prince which I bought a few days ago, my entire army is from the 90's. So I have quite a few pewter models. My favorite are the thousand suns (Sadly, I only have four).

After over a decade sitting in my parents attic, I saw a friend post about warhammer on facebook and decided to bring it all down. Slowly learning how to paint (didn't do much when I was a kid).

Thanks! Actually except for the demon prince which I bought a few days ago, my entire army is from the 90's. So I have quite a few pewter models. My favorite are the thousand suns (Sadly, I only have four). 

After over a decade sitting in my parents attic, I saw a friend post about warhammer on facebook and decided to bring it all down. Slowly learning how to paint (didn't do much when I was a kid).

THis makes it al the more awesome that your first post ever on BnC was a vow in the CoC! Welcome brother!

Great work guys - the vows are starting to pile up. Made some more progress with my vow. Group shot:

Armoured vehicles for Call of Chaos 7 vow

At the back: X2 Rhinos

At the front: Tri-las Predator and Defiler. 

Individual shots (with accompanying fluff) in my Siege Makers thread, link in my sig. 

Good luck guys, keep up the great work. For the glory of Chaos. 

Awesome work so far guys, this is truly the year of Chaos!!!

I made a small tutorial on making super macro shots using nothing but easy-to-get $2.5 lenses, a mobile phone camera, and some poster buddy putty in my WIP here. Perhaps someone finds use of it. :tu:

I, DeRome90, answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete

• 1 Dark Apostle
  • 1 Warp Smith
  • 1 Mutilator
  • 1 Obliterator
  • 6 men squad of Raptors
  • 10 men squad of Chaos Space Marines (followers of the Blood God)
  • 1 super heavy surprise

before January 15th 2015. If i do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I'll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

My units will be part of the 55th Grand Company of the Iron Warriors and are ready to wreck havoc upon the weak Imperium of Man.

Fantastic stuff guys, keep'em coming!

I'm drowned in work until the weekend, so I will probably not be updating the first page until then. But no matter - keep the magnificent work flowing in.

:tu:

Being new to the forum meant I didn't take a before photo of my Helbrute so I guess it doesn't count :(

However, the DV set and my Space Hulk terminator conversions gives me a reasonable number of units of pledge at least!

I Lucio answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 6 units before January 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

My units shall be

5 Chaos Terminators
10 Autogun armed Cultists
10 Close combat Cultists
5 Chosen
10 Chaos Space Marines
3 Chaos Marine Bikers

Pictures So far (Chaos Terminators before and after)

Being new to the forum meant I didn't take a before photo of my Helbrute so I guess it doesn't count sad.png

However, the DV set and my Space Hulk terminator conversions gives me a reasonable number of units of pledge at least!

I Lucio answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 6 units before January 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

My units shall be

5 Chaos Terminators

10 Autogun armed Cultists

10 Close combat Cultists

5 Chosen

10 Chaos Space Marines

3 Chaos Marine Bikers

Pictures So far (Chaos Terminators before and after)

Dang! That's an awesome vow right there! Welcome brother!

I've been procrastinating through painting warhammer, and I got my demon prince finished today.

Here are a couple of photo's. Any comments are appreciated, this was about the 5th model I painted as an adult and the first larger than a space marine.

med_gallery_81995_10131_1406206.jpg

med_gallery_81995_10131_437804.jpg

Pictures seem to have broken for some reason. I put new URL's up.

I Protlious Maxiumus Vowicus- Minumus FailSauce,  answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete stuff.

Krannon is done, but I deleted it so it is only for me to recognize but I do so happily because the model is a pain in Icon.

I have decided to really get serious because I am failing at my Crimson Slaughter thread statement where I hoped to replenish bad old vehicles. For starters I hate painting vehicles, but some of these are worse than new, because they are physically damaged and need repaints.

1, So first up I MUST start with a Landraider. (guns ripped off, spikey bitz broke off, and it's got some bad paint on it.)

2. A repaint on a Maulerfiend (was Black Legion)

3. A squad of Possessed for fun.

I will stop there for now. If I actually get that far, I'll add 3 more. Until then, may the voices push me to paint!

Good luck to everyone, I'm seeing some really nice stuff out there.

Go on then...

I, Inquisitor Quidam, answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 4 units before January 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

My units will be:

1. Terminator Lord
  2. Terminator Sorcerer
  3. 5 Terminators
  4. 2 Oblitorators (Mark of Nurgle)

Archived