Call of Chaos VII, Legions of Nasou

Mixzremixzd

My Chaos forces are practically in their final stages, with this Call of Chaos, also my first, hopefully I'll be able to have them all finished and ready to hit the galaxy hard. So without further ado:
I, Mixzremixzd, answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete the following before 15th January 2015:
1 Chaos Lord
1 Sorceror on Bike
1 Daemon Prince
6 Chosen
4 Chaos bikers and,
37 cultists
If I do this successfully I will receive the mark of Pustulant Glory, and if I fail I will wear there mark of the Lost and expect no mercy on my soul. 

First up, since half the stuff I ordered isn't here yet, is the before pictures of my Daemon prince Maverinn and my four bikers will be uploaded tomorrow!

Maverinn, Prince of the Deep before

Maverinn side 1 copy

Maverinn rear

Thanks for taking a look, although the original idea has to go to this guy here at deviantart, I just got inspired to make a model since I was getting a Daemon Prince anywaybiggrin.png

Here he is fully painted, the bikes will be put up tomorrow since the sorcerer just needs his left arm sorted and it'll make sense for me to do them all together.

Maverinn right

Maverinn rear

Maverinn left

Maverinn front

That Daemon Prince is really cool. I'm stealing that idea for the rare occasions that one of my Alpha Legion gets lucky on the boon table.

How are you doing your pike of Cultists? I'm gonna mix the spot colours up a touch to stop it from getting too monotonous, or painting 60 will break me.

Dragonlover

That Daemon Prince is really cool. I'm stealing that idea for the rare occasions that one of my Alpha Legion gets lucky on the boon table.

How are you doing your pike of Cultists? I'm gonna mix the spot colours up a touch to stop it from getting too monotonous, or painting 60 will break me.

Dragonlover

I was planning on having one unifying colour, just to the them together, but have some groups painted differently. Like they came from the same workplace/hive city.

Don't worry my friend, 60 Cultists is enough to break any man...

Archived