II Legion, Angels of Desolation WIP and Call of Chaos

Hidicul

Starting this mainly for the Call of Chaos, but hoping that having this thread will keep me going on the units to be painted and maybe even some fluff for them one day. So far i only have a sorcerer painted, but alot more to come soon. This will be a log of everything painted. The Call of Chaos vow will be in the next post.

Sorcerer Tius

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/archon-hidicul/Discipels%20of%20Malal/IMG_20141013_104106_922_zps4b49eefb.jpg

The links all lead back to this thread. is this some sort of chaotic joke! tongue.png

Ummm, wish I had done that on purpose. I'll have to go down stairs to fix this mess. Must have had this page on copy still when I did that.E

Edit: So no idea whats going on, but I'm unable to link to the pics like I did with Tius in the OP so opted for a massive pic post on that one.

Really liking the swords on the chosen, if I may ask where'd you get them from? they don't really look imperial or GW in fact...or am I just missing things...

They are Demonette arm claws put onto GK falchion handles, I wanted them to stand out on the field of battle devil.gif So I came to a conclusion last night, I suck at painting white, so I'm working on a new scheme with my CoC. Going Slanaash and changing the name to Angels of Desolation. It'll also make writing the fluff easier as I dont need to come up with a way they were betrayed that hasnt been heard a thousand times already.

Suitably garish. I have to ask though, are your Havocs compensating for something? Those barrels are immense! What are they, plasticard rod and Grey Knight guns?

Also, consider Daemonette claw swords yoinked. That is a cool idea.

Dragonlover

Suitably garish. I have to ask though, are your Havocs compensating for something? Those barrels are immense! What are they, plasticard rod and Grey Knight guns?

Also, consider Daemonette claw swords yoinked. That is a cool idea.

Dragonlover

Well I've had to do all my converting on $0, my girlfriend found how much it costs when an at gets re-codexed so I'm putting a hold on anyspendind (outside of a set of sonics) for a while. The Havoks guns are terminator weapons with round ttoothpicks. The chapter specializes in long range fire so the longer barrels are for fluff reasons.

Archived