Stuff by Token, probably mostly SW and IH

Token

The skull looks flattened, its cheekbones too wide for an adult human, but you can justify these features as deformities- mutations its original owner had- and mount it on a trophy rack to demoralize other Chaos worshippers.

The runes look good, demonstrating good sculpting skills.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

The Techmarine with the servitor tracks as legs is a great conversion. Really super impressed with you ability to create servo arms the way you do! Just watch the scale and size of them as when out of proportion to the model they come off as a bit cartoonish or a distraction. The ones on the dred look great but the same size ones on the marine model are a bit too large.

A whole squad of the terminators you’ve got going would look sweet!

Edited by Yosef Hausakluif

Some Squats. Trying to keep some viking theme to my marines and in Asatro they believe there are dwarves that are good smiths, so i thought some squats live side by side, maybe on a forgeworld, with marines and regular humans.

Squats01

And been thinking of combining my Iron Hands with Space Wolves, so been working on a Mechaninal Thunderwolf. Not sure what to use as spine/the part where the rider is, but maybe Necron Wraith parts. Should probably be shorter then the white plasticard thing is.
It could maybe be made to be about the same size as regular Thunderwolfs.

MTW01

MTW02

MTW03

MTW04

MTW05

MTW06

Angle kinda makes it look like he is sniffing his..

Tips on the Mechanical Thunderwolf would be good.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Put together a Dreadnought for my Iron Hands successor chapter, he could be a character Dreadnought, or just a normal Dreadnought.

His name is Ulfgeir, which means Wolfspear. Tried to give him knotwork thingies on his shoulders, could perhaps be better. The Hammers of Thor are kinda a viking chapter, so i thought knotwork could make it look more like that.

dreadchar01

dreadchar02

dreadchar03

dreadchar04

And a multimelta marine, gave him a viking like head to make him more viking and a bionic arm to be Iron handsy..

multimelta01

multimelta02

multimelta03

• 4 months later...