Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Stuff by Token, probably mostly SW and IH

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Token

Token

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,075 posts

Tried making a skull. Teeth area might be to wide..

skull1

Edit: Kinda learned using the knife tool, i Think its called.

shieldrunes

Edited by Token, 14 April 2018 - 01:12 PM.

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13,236 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
The skull looks flattened, its cheekbones too wide for an adult human, but you can justify these features as deformities- mutations its original owner had- and mount it on a trophy rack to demoralize other Chaos worshippers.

The runes look good, demonstrating good sculpting skills.
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Token

Token

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,075 posts

Thanks for the constructive criticism!

Token

Token

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,075 posts

Made a bolter where the ammo is ontop of the gun.

guntop

Token

Token

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,075 posts
Wip servoarm.

servoarm1

Token

Token

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,075 posts

Put together a banner guy, if its called that.

Banner01

Token

Token

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,075 posts

Chaplain Dreadnought, probably needs more purity seals, maybe some runes to make it look more viking like.

ChapDread01
ChapDread02
ChapDread03

Edit: should replace the skulls on his legs for GW ones..

Edited by Token, 13 February 2020 - 11:33 AM.

Token

Token

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,075 posts

Stormtalon, but the tail fin thingy on backwards, not that good.

Storm1

Yosef Hausakluif

Yosef Hausakluif

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 594 posts
  • Faction: Too many to list!
The Techmarine with the servitor tracks as legs is a great conversion. Really super impressed with you ability to create servo arms the way you do! Just watch the scale and size of them as when out of proportion to the model they come off as a bit cartoonish or a distraction. The ones on the dred look great but the same size ones on the marine model are a bit too large.
A whole squad of the terminators you’ve got going would look sweet!

Edited by Yosef Hausakluif, 12 April 2020 - 09:54 PM.

Token

Token

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,075 posts

Thanks! I bought some servo arm stuff from Kromlech and Anvil Industries instead, i think the Kromlech ones are better.

The Techmarine on tracks i dropped so its kinda damaged.

Put some paint on a Termie.

Termie01

• PowerHungryMonkey likes this

Token

Token

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,075 posts

Some Squats. Trying to keep some viking theme to my marines and in Asatro they believe there are dwarves that are good smiths, so i thought some squats live side by side, maybe on a forgeworld, with marines and regular humans.

Squats01

And been thinking of combining my Iron Hands with Space Wolves, so been working on a Mechaninal Thunderwolf. Not sure what to use as spine/the part where the rider is, but maybe Necron Wraith parts. Should probably be shorter then the white plasticard thing is.
It could maybe be made to be about the same size as regular Thunderwolfs.

MTW01

MTW02

MTW03

MTW04

MTW05

MTW06

Angle kinda makes it look like he is sniffing his..

Tips on the Mechanical Thunderwolf would be good.

Token

Token

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,075 posts

Put together a mechanical thunderwolf, maybe the rider saved some techmarine, but his wolf died, atleast in body and the techmarine put its brain on some freeze thingy, built a new body and then put the brain in that body.

Gave the marine a pelt and stuff.

MTW07
MTW08
MTW09
MTW10
MTW11
MTW12
MTW13

• Trokair and PowerHungryMonkey like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13,236 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
The mechanical Thunderwolf looks most promising. I recognize a Warhound Titan's head; where do the other parts come from?
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Token

Token

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,075 posts

Body is Necromunda Ambot, the pipe that the marine sits on is plastic pipe, whatever it is called, and the tail is Necron Canoptek Wraith.

Token

Token

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,075 posts

Put together a Captain in Gravis armor.

Cap01
Cap02
Cap03

Token

Token

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,075 posts

Put together a Dreadnought for my Iron Hands successor chapter, he could be a character Dreadnought, or just a normal Dreadnought.

His name is Ulfgeir, which means Wolfspear. Tried to give him knotwork thingies on his shoulders, could perhaps be better. The Hammers of Thor are kinda a viking chapter, so i thought knotwork could make it look more like that.

dreadchar01
dreadchar02
dreadchar03
dreadchar04

And a multimelta marine, gave him a viking like head to make him more viking and a bionic arm to be Iron handsy..

multimelta01
multimelta02
multimelta03

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users