To be a heretic, a traitor and a renegade is...

Tenebris

All right scum, time to kick some life in the R&H faction. Let's begin with the classic egotripping thread so without further a due:

To be a heretic, a traitor and a renegade is ...

... is to know the Imperium of Man for the lie that is.

... is to hear the voice of the Dark Gods with every life you take, and being rewarded for it.

... is to know that your enforcer actually is a capable, ruthless and effective commander, otherwise you would have his rank.

...when the spikes on your pickelhaube are actual religious implements.

...when the ogryns are the most normal abhumans (and also humans) in your regiment.

...when having three eyes, four tongues and seven fingers is considered a "promotion"...

...Is to see my Enemies Driven before me and hearing the Lamentations of their Women!...wait...

Fo' Realz' :

...is to know that I have chosen my own fate and destiny not having one thrust upon me when the Imperium needs more Cannon Fodder!

To assure the ascendency of humanity. Unbound from the shackles of a god that failed; unfettered by the ties of such petty things as morality and duty; free in a way that the lackeys of the corpse-emperor, that most self serving of fools, can never dream the reality of.

...is to fight for the righteous rebellion. Protecting your family and friends against the Imperial ignorance and despotence. Chaos is freedom, chaos is liberty, chaos is the great equalizer! For hope, honour, endurance and joy!

... is to fight for the only faction with confirmed nipples.

Wait, we got the Blood Angels too?
Pha. They only have two. I raise them with six. And baby soft skin too.

Archived