Maggoth Lords

henrywalker

I've already got a nice big squad of blight kings built and painted to be plague ogryn for my army. Now though I have these maggoth lords staring at me in the store and i feel that surely there is something i could use them for. 

I'm looking for ideas as to how I can play them. I have a Nurgle army of chaos marines and servants of decay. 

There are various rule sets for big grubbily things which the maggoth could be without the rider (giant spawn, spiked beast of chaos, jibberjaw etc) thing is the rider is awesome and i don't really want to leave him behind. 

The maggoth could also be a daemon prince or great unclean one but that has the same problem with the rider. 

Perhaps I could come up with my own rule set to use in friendly games that would involve them both but that does seem a bit far. 

anyone got any great ideas? 

I don't see any problems with the usage of Fantasy Chaos models in 40k. Back in 2nd Edition, we had an Daemonworld-Armylist with Chaoswarriors and Beastman/Minotaurs, and i'll write my own rules for Valkia (the Bloodqueen of Khorne, hallo!), the Maggoth Lords and the Glottkin =).

At least you can use the Maggoth Lords as spined chaos beasts and Glottkin as GUO, Valkia as Daemon Herald/Princess.

Maggoth+Defiler = Plague Hulk?

I wonder if the sizes are such that part sof these models could be used for Nurglish Helbrutes? Especially a half-bestial Helbrute with a rider to be the leader of a Helpack.

OR!

Anyone remember the Realm Of Chaos: Slaves to Darkness chaos attribute "Manikin"?

Archived