Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Knight House Hyperion Decal Sheet

Knights Mechanicum 40k imperium imperial titan adeptus mechanicus titanicus

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Inquisitor Engel

Inquisitor Engel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 649 posts

File Name: Knight House Hyperion Decal Sheet

File Submitter: Inquisitor Engel

File Submitted: 22 Oct 2014

File Category: Adeptus Mechanicus

The old House Hyperion look just isn't doing it, so I thought I'd give it a bit of an update. Included are as many little stripes and crescent moons as I could fit, including a custom aquila, and more, including some reproduced details from other B&C decal sheets.

This is a LARGE file, designed for designed to be printed in FULL colour, on 200x330mm paper. Typically using an ALPS printer, or a laser that supports white content. Printing this on traditional clear decal paper WILL NOT yield a final product close to what you see on your computer screen.

If you don't have access to either of the above printer types, or a special inkjet, If possible, I recommend using a reputable custom decal print shop (I used Bedlam Creations) to have this printed. It may cost some decent cash, but you'll be happier with the result.

The uploaded version is 150dpi which should be fine for most uses. A 600dpi version can be had by emailing PMing me.

Click here to download this file

See my Imperial Fists Blog! For Dorn and the Emperor!

"Do not ask me to approach the battle meekly, to creep through the shadows, or to approach my foes quietly in the dark. I am Rogal Dorn. Imperial Fist. Space Marine. Emperor's Champion. Let my enemies cower at the thunder of my advance and tremble at the sight of me." - Rogal Dorn

Dono1979

Dono1979

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,937 posts
  • Chapter Name: Kildrech Crusade
Very nice work, thanks for the effort you have put into it!

Ishagu

Ishagu

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9,406 posts
  • Chapter Name: Ultramarines
Great work!

I always appreciate when the community does this kind of thing

-~Ishagu~-

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Knights, Mechanicum, 40k, imperium, imperial, titan, adeptus mechanicus, titanicus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users