I return to the Aett begging penance...

PupLord

Hello all.

I have been absent from here for a long time now. Long enough to have missed the end of E Tenebrae Lux III and the simultaneous Terminator painting challenge despite having vowed to enter them. I have failed my oath and I shall thus rename myself Oathbreaker, but I recognize my failing and will be sure to correct it and earn my name back.

As part of my vow I declared that "should I fail in my oath, I call on my fellow wolves to come up with a suitable penance". So here we are. I am now asking for you, my fellow wolves, to decide on a painting/modelling penance for me to fulfil and earn my name back.

I have up until now finished the original models (two wolf priests) from the vow and some new ones as well, including Jarl Krom (TDA) himself. These will be posted in the relevant threads as well as my own "blog thread" as soon as I get my lightbox fixed and camera battery charged. Stand by.

I stand by to receive my penance,

-Oathbreaker

Welcome back! Have an ale.

And why not redeem yourself by taking part in the current SW challenge?

Here is it: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/298350-2014-solstice-advance/

This seems like a fitting path to redemption.

I would also state something like contribute double to the next ETL to erase the burden of your shame.

WLK

These ideas are very good. I will take part in the current SW challenge as soon as I decide what to vow. As to the next ETL... Well... I cannot make promises I most likely can't keep ;)

Will participation in the current SW challenge suffice brother wolves? If yes, then stand by for my next vow.

Aww quit the belly aching and punch something!  Chaos oriented preferred but any other xeno will do. 

Seriously, things happen.  Grin, wolfishly and make your opponent wonder what you are up too and welcome back to the Fang.

On-topic, I'm sure Puplord will do us proud in the Solstice Advance.

There's no toh between us. 

Don't want to go off-topic, but this just you just earned a cyber-tankard of Wolf-whizz from me for this reference.

On-topic, I'm sure Puplord will do us proud in the Solstice Advance.

There's no toh between us. 

Don't want to go off-topic, but this just you just earned a cyber-tankard of Wolf-whizz from me for this reference.

I for one second this, here *passes oosquai*

Repeat after me. "I recognize my failing, and shall do my best to amend it."

That ain't the Dark Angel section. We do not force people to fix anything. Your mistakes are yours to recognize and yours to fix. If you do not, life will punish you soon enough. All we can do is point you in the right direction, but we ain't gonna walk for you.

Archived